College Football Uniforms - 2016 Season

buckeye

22 minutes ago, Clintau24 said:

Watching the Louisville - Wake Forest game. Louisville looks like a joke in their black American Flag uniforms. But I absolutely love these Wake jerseys. I love the way Nike use the campus architecture perfectly with the shoulder caps. I could do without the chrome helmets, but it isn't a deal breaker for me.

CxGmJ6GXUAAXAk9.jpg

As far as chrome lids go, gold is one of the less offensive ones. Not spectacular, but not bad, either.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's difficult to tell that that decal is supposed to be a cougar.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

http://www.foxsports.com.au/video/other-sports/nfl/returners-camouflage-play!585302

So Kansas, dressed head-to-toe in blue, "hid" a player in their blue end zone to try to pull some deception on a kickoff return.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

35 minutes ago, OnWis97 said:

http://www.foxsports.com.au/video/other-sports/nfl/returners-camouflage-play!585302

So Kansas, dressed head-to-toe in blue, "hid" a player in their blue end zone to try to pull some deception on a kickoff return.

I watched it live, it was one of the funnier things I've seen in a CFB game.

13 hours ago, OnWis97 said:

Not many people also caught that they've been hiding the coaching and playbook all season.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

I wish SDSU kept the calendar motif on the sleeves and pants, and brought back a helmet with "AZTECS" decals on the sides.  Too hard to see the calendar on the helmet.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived