College Football Uniforms - 2016 Season

buckeye

2 hours ago, PhilliesPhan1325 said:

So, we have two noon games starting off rivalry weekend and both home teams are in 'blackout' uniforms. What's the over/under going to be for this weekend?

Also, Houston looks great in this set. 

North Carolina ruined the aesthetics of this game.  Luckily the endzones were Carolina blue.  

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This photo indicates that Oregon State will be wearing their gray helmets again in tomorrow's Civil War game against Oregon:

IMG_2586.PNG

They've been telling fans to wear black and using the hashtag #BackinBlack so I'd guess they'll end up wearing this combo again:

IMG_2587.JPG

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

7 hours ago, upperV03 said:

This photo indicates that Oregon State will be wearing their gray helmets again in tomorrow's Civil War game against Oregon:

IMG_2586.PNG

They've been telling fans to wear black and using the hashtag #BackinBlack so I'd guess they'll end up wearing this combo again:

IMG_2587.JPG

They should wear the orange jerseys and white pants with that helmet. It would look so much better.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I'm watching the Arizona State-Arizona game and two things come to mind... Arizona in all red reminds me of Dairy Queen's Cherry flavored Dilly Bars and when was gray part of Arizona State's color scheme?

3 hours ago, mroeder said:

Think that's the helmet they wore with their alternate jersey.

Wouldn't you know it showed up in a promo not even ten minutes later?

I don't know how I feel about them wearing alternates during a rivalry game THIS big.

MK8_Iggy.pngMK8_Lemmy.pngMK8_Ludwig.pngMK8_Morton.png

Archived