College Football Uniforms - 2016 Season

buckeye

41 minutes ago, aawagner011 said:

This is misinterpreted. What they are doing is using the exact endzone designs from each team's respective home field endzone design. So Alabama will have crimson endzones with white italic Alabama text while Florida will have plain grass endzones with their custom Florida font.

Alabama:

Florida:

2lm9x01.jpg

I always thought it was strange that left to right, the field reads "Gators Florida", when they could just switch it around.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, JWhiz96 said:

Even though I still don't like the generic font the B1G uses (although it is improved from previous versions), I'm glad they added team logos to the end zones. Gives the field more flavor.

Zoom in on the photo, that's definitely the proper wordmark for Wisconsin.  I assume Penn State is similar to the field art at Beaver.

36 minutes ago, AstroBull21 said:

Zoom in on the photo, that's definitely the proper wordmark for Wisconsin.  I assume Penn State is similar to the field art at Beaver.

I don't think that's Wisconsin's new wordmark. It looks like it's just a block font.  

Looking at the full size version of that image, looks like both end zones are in United Sans or something very similar.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

The "W" in "Wisconsin" is really the weak link of that font.

There's no way that's Wisconsin's new UA font.  The N's and W are missing serifs.  The C and O are far more "blocky."  The horizontals of the I meet the veritical at 90-degree angles whereas they are curved in the UA wordmark.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

39 minutes ago, OnWis97 said:

The "W" in "Wisconsin" is really the weak link of that font.

There's no way that's Wisconsin's new UA font.  The N's and W are missing serifs.  The C and O are far more "blocky."  The horizontals of the I meet the veritical at 90-degree angles whereas they are curved in the UA wordmark.

58 minutes ago, AstroBull21 said:

Sure looks like a white version of this to me

1406_wisconsin_badgers-wordmark-2002.png

The S's on the field are completely different than the S's in that wordmark.  

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

The Coastal Division is the designated home side in this year's ACC Championship, so this is the probable matchup:

USATSI_9690922

9516218-ncaa-football-liberty-virginia-t

VT can either go with maroon pants, or change to a white or orange helmet, but I'd be surprised if they change the helmet.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

Archived