College Football Uniforms - 2016 Season

buckeye

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, DNAsports said:

Louisiana-Lafayette uniforms looked great last night.

They need to add black and gold. They are so plain. They look good but a little extra trim on the stripes and wordmarks would improve them.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

5 hours ago, DNAsports said:

Louisiana-Lafayette uniforms looked great last night.

I disagree, they looked unbelievably generic. A team named "Ragin' Cajuns" should embrace a fun, unique look, not recolored Colts uniforms. 

spacer.png

22 hours ago, bkknight95 said:

Image result for i member meme

image.jpg

laf-13-whiteblack-2-620x929.jpg

Going back to the old uniform would be an improvement. Just adding black would improve the shells and the rest of the uniform immensely. That Russell uniform was one of their better looks before they switched to adidas. With Techfit the slimmer shoulder stripes would be an improvement over the wider sleeve stripes. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

8 hours ago, JQK said:

There is no way, in any design element, that the bottom uniform is superior to the top uniform.

At all.

I think people just got used to seeing black as part of UL-Lafayette's color scheme. The school traditionally has been a red and white only school so its refreshing for me to see them return to the look that I have associated with ragin cajun football.

26 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

Black and gold are part of their official  set, so it should be embraced by all the sports.

According to their 2015 university brand guide, primary colors are vermilion (red) and white. Secondary colors are black and gray. ORANGE is merely an accent color ONLY to be used on the primary athletics logo. So, sure they COULD use black in their sets, but I prefer the vermilion and white look. It's a clean throwback look that's underused by the university, IMO.

JC3GtQG.png

gYH2mW9.png

Yawn, after having those chrome helmets for seemingly 5 years now, WKU needs to realize how stale chrome is. 

I like the white/white/blue combo for Memphis, the pants brings a nice splash of color and avoids the stormtrooper look. 

3 hours ago, rickyISking said:

Yawn, after having those chrome helmets for seemingly 5 years now, WKU needs to realize how stale chrome is. 

I like the white/white/blue combo for Memphis, the pants brings a nice splash of color and avoids the stormtrooper look. 

The Hilltoppers have a nice uniform set other than the helmet. Make it black with a red and white stripe and I think it's a winner. Memphis is... well... not so good.

Archived