buckeye

College Football Uniforms - 2016 Season

Love the sleeve stripes. Number don't is very wonky, will have to see it in game to see how it looks on different numbers. Gold pants don't match the helmet. Pants should have stripes. I'd give it a 7/10. 

Hate to say it, but Pitt looks good. 

I liked the simplicity of last year's set, but it was a tad bland.  This new one gives them a unique look with a nod to the past that I can appreciate -- even though I can't stand the team.  

9 minutes ago, DC in Da House w/o a Doubt said:

I liked the simplicity of last year's set, but it was a tad bland.  This new one gives them a unique look with a nod to the past that I can appreciate -- even though I can't stand the team.  

I know your a WVU fan lol and I as a Pitt fan must say I do like the WVU set myself. People say the numbers are wacky for both teams. But they are unique to that team.

KU with another helmet.. anybody know what logo this is ??

Cix_J7RUoAABQ4J.jpg

18 minutes ago, DC in Da House w/o a Doubt said:

Exactly. #hailwv

4 minutes ago, djam2410 said:

Cix_J7RUoAABQ4J.jpg

Please no!

It's the eye of the jayhawk. First time I've seen it by itself. 

If I had to guess, that helmet is just a prototype and they're just showing it to recruits.

Numbers and the blue collar on the white jersey hurt this set a lot.

58 minutes ago, djam2410 said:

Cix_J7RUoAABQ4J.jpg

Was seen last year. Just one of the many awful concepts they have in their offices

Pitt's new jersey kinda reminds me of the Hartford Colonials of the short lived UFL.

d52610f1e6c7797675e1b7f446389699.jpg?ito

New road look for LA Tech. they've always kept it simple and look good doing it

Ci0YLkOW0AAOv4E.jpg

Pitt looks terrible. The logo is outdated trash, the number font is too wonky, and the mismatched gold is an eyesore. There is literally no redeeming aspect of that set I can name (Well, I'll admit that I kinda like the shoulder stripes).

I almost entirely agree with the poster above, the previous set wasn't anything too spectacular, but at least it was consistent. I still prefer the blocked PITT logo.

Pitt's identity includes a gold helmet. With a navy helmet, they might has well be WV. Other than that, I'm fine with it.

11 hours ago, Clintau24 said:

Was seen last year. Just one of the many awful concepts they have in their offices

Kansas is getting out of hand with the combos. They should stick to a blue helmet with our without the bird. A yellow facemask would make them stand out.

11 hours ago, 4_tattoos said:

Pitt's new jersey kinda reminds me of the Hartford Colonials of the short lived UFL.

d52610f1e6c7797675e1b7f446389699.jpg?ito

What a well equipped team. I don't think I've ever seen a team that had a better equipment manager. Toe to tip, perfection.

They could have kept the helmet, pants, and number font from the last set, added the stripes and these would be great. As is, they're decent but not as great as they could be.

41 minutes ago, Ben5 said:

What a well equipped team. I don't think I've ever seen a team that had a better equipment manager. Toe to tip, perfection.

Subtract the piping then you got perfection.