College Football Uniforms - 2016 Season

buckeye

22 minutes ago, Derek94 said:

Posted on the Reddit CFB page  - very clean design.   Just need that adidas logo taken out :P

pu83Lkz.jpgpvocq9L.jpg

is there a tackier slogan than "#3stripelife"? adidas makes me cringe

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1 hour ago, Sk2k said:

is there a tackier slogan than "#3stripelife"? adidas makes me cringe

#YOLO 

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

1 hour ago, DNAsports said:

Instantly thought "Baltimore Ravens" when saw this

Me too. Mainly when looking at the aways. When looking at the home jersey I thought, "If that tread pattern was gone this would be a much better looking jersey".

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

9 minutes ago, lahaye7 said:

umm, what was wrong with the old East Carolina helmet logo? I liked em. Especially the pirate in the state out linearrow-10x10.png

That logo was never on the helmet, just at midfield and midcourt for basketball. The current logo was introduced a couple years ago. 

6 minutes ago, ECUFan25 said:

That logo was never on the helmet, just at midfield and midcourt for basketball. The current logo was introduced a couple years ago. 

I could have sworn they had for one game. My mistake. 

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

Thankfully nothing too out there for ECU. We'll have to wait and see on how the purple's look in-game, but the shockweb doesn't even show on whites. I like the big logos for the helmet, but only if both sides have them, please don't do numbers on one side... Also hopefully they stick with the purple facemasks, the yellow ones are a bit much. Pretty nice overall, like the font.

19 hours ago, Derek94 said:

Posted on the Reddit CFB page  - very clean design.   Just need that adidas logo taken out :P

pu83Lkz.jpgpvocq9L.jpg

Adidas jerseys would instantly become better if they dropped the adidas wordmark. The three stripe mountain logo is good on it's own, but get's busy with the wordmark. Or vice versa, just pick one.  It would be even better if they used their trefoil logo. 

Archived