College Football Uniforms - 2016 Season

buckeye

On 7/27/2016 at 0:54 PM, Sk2k said:

is there a tackier slogan than "#3stripelife"? adidas makes me cringe

I think the same thing every time I see/read it.  Adidas just seems to have no idea what they are doing.  I've never seen a company continually miss the mark on... everything.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, ECUFan25 said:

Helmets

I think the yellow facemasks work just fine.  I always liked that about the old ECU helmets (1990s)

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

22 hours ago, Derek94 said:

Posted on the Reddit CFB page  - very clean design.   Just need that adidas logo taken out :P

pu83Lkz.jpgpvocq9L.jpg

Nothing with that awful stretchy fabric and tire-tread pattern all over it can ever be described as "clean." I thought Adidas was done with that crap... guess I thought wrong.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

4 minutes ago, MGoBlue98 said:

Not sure what to think of this. Clearly a Nike jersey but I've never been a fan of their relatively new triangle collar 

http://mgoblog.com/mgoboard/jersey-unveil-be-1pm-82-woodson-attendance

the jersey is also obviously covered up and photoshopped a tad 

The bolded portion is an understatement to say the least.

Based on the photoshopped image, it looks like the template will be a slightly modified version of the Vapor template worn by Oregon. It looks like there's a horizontal seam that runs right across the bottom of the collar. 

Either that or it's a completely generic jersey that has been photoshopped and was simply created to "get everyone lit" or whatever the cool kids say these days. 

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

44 minutes ago, mr.nascar13 said:

The bolded portion is an understatement to say the least.

Based on the photoshopped image, it looks like the template will be a slightly modified version of the Vapor template worn by Oregon. It looks like there's a horizontal seam that runs right across the bottom of the collar. 

Either that or it's a completely generic jersey that has been photoshopped and was simply created to "get everyone hyped up" or whatever the cool kids say these days. 

FTFY

AmPJ0Ty.png 

10 hours ago, ramsker said:

Adidas jerseys would instantly become better if they dropped the adidas wordmark. The three stripe mountain logo is good on it's own, but get's busy with the wordmark. Or vice versa, just pick one.  It would be even better if they used their trefoil logo. 

x10

I think you've hit the nail on why I instantly eschew their merchandise, on field and off.

They evidently don't feel that their mountain logo is as recognizable as the swoosh, majestic or under armor logos.

7 hours ago, Derek94 said:

They evidently don't feel that their mountain logo is as recognizable as the swoosh, majestic or under armor logos.

Which is embarassing for the 2nd biggest sports apparel brand in the world. 

Midway.png

5 hours ago, Midway said:

Which is embarassing for the 2nd biggest sports apparel brand in the world. 

The other problem is that there are other manufacturers that have similar logos such as Majestic and Peak that are hard to distinguish when in motion. Thus the adidas word mark is required to set them apart. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

True. This is Michigan trying to stand out from the rest of the Nike teams and they have a Nike icon that wants to expand his brand as well. I still feel the wordmmark Jordan should have been used instead of the Jumpman. As long as Ohio State doesn't decide to start wearing LJ23 logos on football jerseys I'll be happy with the Buckeyes re-upping with Nike. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

8 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

True. This is Michigan trying to stand out from the rest of the Nike teams and they have a Nike icon that wants to expand his brand as well. I still feel the wordmmark Jordan should have been used instead of the Jumpman. As long as Ohio State doesn't decide to start wearing LJ23 logos on football jerseys I'll be happy with the Buckeyes re-upping with Nike. 

Don't  give  Nike idea's 

http://i.imgur.com/4gh4ZhB.png http://i.imgur.com/DmN6VqA.png

http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/103365-star-based-championship-signatures-by-request/

Archived