College Football Uniforms - 2016 Season

buckeye

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A few more MEAC jerseys unveiled

http://www.hbcugameday.com/2016/07/meac-football-uniforms-norfolk-state-morgan-state-delaware-state-nike-under-armour.html

Turns out Morgan State signed with Adidas.

DSC_9415.jpg

Norfolk State white jersey.

DSC_9414.jpg

Delaware State's white jersey on player.

DSUplayerjersey.Still001.jpg

Hotter Than July > Thriller

38 minutes ago, Derek94 said:

Speaking of powder blue, someone posted UCLA's unis and they've gone back to the light blue home jerseys.    I'm sure I must've missed it earlier on this thread but good for 3stripes for bringing it back.

UCLA went to ripon for the jerseys and just had adidas logos put on them.

12 hours ago, razorback447 said:

Tulane's new helmet paired with possibly my favorite uniform in CFB. 

3mvpuio.jpg

That is definitely a beautiful combo i hope they dont break out those ugly grays too often

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

12 hours ago, razorback447 said:

Tulane's new helmet paired with possibly my favorite uniform in CFB. 

3mvpuio.jpg

WHY DON'T THE PANTS AND HELMETS STRIPE MATCH AHHH. Seriously though, that is fantastic uniform and a great retro helmet. Tulane just needs to avoid grey and they are golden!

From all of the adverts and photoshoots i've seen, it appears Washington is moving back to their regular gold helmets from the satin gold ones they have been wearing for a few years. This is an upgrade if you ask me because the satin helmets have black bumpers, while the regular helmets have white. This could have something to do with the new Vicis helmets they are wearing. 

Also, they will be celebrating the 1991 National Championship during the game vs Stanford. Throwbacks, please...

17+Fiest+Bowl_sig.png

10 minutes ago, BenjiJ said:

From all of the adverts and photoshoots i've seen, it appears Washington is moving back to their regular gold helmets from the satin gold ones they have been wearing for a few years. This is an upgrade if you ask me because the satin helmets have black bumpers, while the regular helmets have white. This could have something to do with the new Vicis helmets they are wearing. 

Also, they will be celebrating the 1991 National Championship during the game vs Stanford. Throwbacks, please...

Hopefully we see the purple unis with the two white stripes on the sleeves, and a return of the darker gold pants.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

3 hours ago, sleuthpanther said:

WHY DON'T THE PANTS AND HELMETS STRIPE MATCH AHHH. Seriously though, that is fantastic uniform and a great retro helmet. Tulane just needs to avoid grey and they are golden!

I can't get over the helmet/pant stripe issue. Simply looks like a mistake.

Archived