Best Possible Super Bowl 50 Uni Matchup

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, when I think "NFL douchbags" the one that jumps to mind is Tom Brady and him emotionally signaling for a first down. The horrors!!

You live in New York. The collection of "douchebags" on your cities teams is quite impressive. You could start with the whole Jets team....OBJ...

Hang on, did you just call the entire Jets team douchebags? What on earth did they do to deserve that??

Well it's a dang-good photoshop the way I see it.

I'm surprised the Panthers uniforms are in here so much. They're probably in my bottom 5. They needed to be refreshed with the Nike rebrand, as the logo did.

No, their unis are great. Other than removing the hip logos and maybe changing the helmet stripe, their uniforms are perfect. They could pair the silver pants with the white jerseys, but that's about it.

Also, is anybody else completely over the Texans' uniforms? They're not bad, they just look totally uninspired and bland. It started downhill for them when they stopped wearing red socks on the road. Then they started doing monochrome crap semi-regularly. Also, I think they were one of the hardest-hit of teams in the Nike change. The faded navy, the gigantic clown collars. The logo is great and so is JJ Watt. That's about all that's worth mentioning.

Agree with all of this.With the Panthers, even their blue alts are fantastic and as for Houston their unis have always been meh to me, don't hate them but pretty bland, and nike made them worse. But at the same time I'm scared to think of what a re-design might look like.

Likewise. I can't exactly think about how to redo our uniforms outside of switching color combos. Even changing the shell color seems wrong. Facemask, maybe. Always liked the idea of a red mask.

I'll take any matchup of uniforms that exclude New England altogether.

How dare you, sir! This opinion is totally uncalled for and unnecessary. The Patriots have consistently been a classy franchise on and off the field. Before you wish ill on them for no reason, I recommend you learn something about something.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

If the Vikings could wear their purple jerseys, I'd go Vikings-Chiefs in a heartbeat. But since the AFC is at home, I'll have to go with Chiefs-Packers.

spacer.png

I'm surprised the Panthers uniforms are in here so much. They're probably in my bottom 5. They needed to be refreshed with the Nike rebrand, as the logo did.

No, their unis are great. Other than removing the hip logos and maybe changing the helmet stripe, their uniforms are perfect. They could pair the silver pants with the white jerseys, but that's about it.

Also, is anybody else completely over the Texans' uniforms? They're not bad, they just look totally uninspired and bland. It started downhill for them when they stopped wearing red socks on the road. Then they started doing monochrome crap semi-regularly. Also, I think they were one of the hardest-hit of teams in the Nike change. The faded navy, the gigantic clown collars. The logo is great and so is JJ Watt. That's about all that's worth mentioning.

I'm a homer, but i think they're perfect. A modern classic imo.

The number font is great, helmet is fine, classic pant stripes, basically every combination they wear looks cohesive.

I actually prefer the uniforms post switch. The numbers stroke doesn't get lost like it sometimes could with the former application. The nameplates, tho i'm not sure why, appear sharper and clearer for some reason now too (league wide). The collar is a tad big but i still prefer that over the bacon neck that was a regular occurrence.

The only change i would make, if any, would be to add white socks with stripes on them as an option, preferably to pair with white tops and navy pants. Red socks with that combination looks very 90s imo.

Purely based on looks and not who I think is able to get that far:

hi-res-91980785-cornelius-griffin-of-the

Yeah, when I think "NFL douchbags" the one that jumps to mind is Tom Brady and him emotionally signaling for a first down. The horrors!!

You live in New York. The collection of "douchebags" on your cities teams is quite impressive. You could start with the whole Jets team....OBJ...

Hang on, did you just call the entire Jets team douchebags? What on earth did they do to deserve that??

No. He couldn't have meant that. That would be a completely off-topic and uncalled for attack. Worse than that, it would be an attack based on teams of the past and not the current one, showing a complete lack of knowledge on the situation he is talking about. Even worse than that, it would be hypocritical if his team had Adrian Peterson on it. We must be misunderstanding him.

I'll take any matchup of uniforms that exclude New England altogether.

How dare you, sir! This opinion is totally uncalled for and unnecessary. The Patriots have consistently been a classy franchise on and off the field. Before you wish ill on them for no reason, I recommend you learn something about something.

slow-clap-o.gif

spacer.png

spacer.png

nvm

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Archived