Best Possible Super Bowl 50 Uni Matchup

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

16 possible matchups... 8 would be SB rematches:

Chiefs-Packers (NFL marketing dream, and probably this sites favorite, but inverted jerseys most likely unless Chiefs choose white)

Packers - Broncos (orange Broncos this time)

Packers - Patriots (inverted jerseys this time)

Panthers - Patriots (would look exactly the same with NFC in white)

Steelers - Cardinals (inverted jerseys this time)

Seahawks - Broncos (same as 48, unless Broncos make different choice to avoid Deja vu)

Seahawks - Steelers (inverted jerseys unless Tomlin is a superstitious as Cowher was)

Seahawks - Patriots (inverted jerseys)

I will take anything Seahawks. Prefer grey pants in the big game. All white next week I hope.

Personal opinion, you have to go with either the Steelers or Chiefs for the AFC. The Broncos are alright, I suppose, but the Patriots still look like a hot mess.

The NFC has much better options. Packers lock down the traditional look, but Carolina, Arizona and Seattle all lean towards the more modern side of design and, IMO, pull it off quite nicely. Chiefs-Panthers might be a nice clash of both colors and design elements:

B9318540913Z.1_20150821003133_000_G4KBMF

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Of the four remaining NFC teams, I really like the Panthers all-whites. Seattle looks the worst. Green Bay would be decent. And Arizona is 'meh'.

For the AFC home unis, Chiefs would be the best. Broncos orange would work, and then Patriots or Steelers tied for third.

Best matchup is Panthers-Chiefs.

Personal opinion, you have to go with either the Steelers or Chiefs for the AFC. The Broncos are alright, I suppose, but the Patriots still look like a hot mess.

The NFC has much better options. Packers lock down the traditional look, but Carolina, Arizona and Seattle all lean towards the more modern side of design and, IMO, pull it off quite nicely. Chiefs-Panthers might be a nice clash of both colors and design elements:

B9318540913Z.1_20150821003133_000_G4KBMF

Cheer for the Patriots, but their uniforms need a refresh.

KC is the best look out of the AFC, and I was thinking Packers, but this post with the Panthers-Chiefs makes me rethink it. That is sharp!

Panthers look better than the Cardinals, but the AFC is a toss up at this point. If the Broncos win they'll wear Orange right? I like the Pats with Blue jerseys better than the Broncos current Orange ones, but I like the Broncos in White better than the Patriots in white.

If AFC goes color I want this.

19787--nfl_large_580_1000.jpg?width=620&

If AFC goes white I want this

jake_delhomme_2008_12_14.jpg

Archived