NHL Redesign - No More White! **Leafs, Canucks, Capitals & Jets Added** (30/30

CanucksBrad

1) Buffalo should have that away jersey as there alt instead of the stupid cape jersey 2) The Alt you made looks way better with the crossed swords 3) I like them all overall good work! 4) The Sabres have been to the cup finals twice in 74-75 and 98-99!

VWSqUJp.png9GfZbEP.pngPFHWZkI.png

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What do you mean by "cape" jersey?

the half yellow and blue alternate they dont wear anymore
The "official" name for that jersey is the turd burger...

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

The Dallas colour scheme is hideous. The gold does not work here. Either brighten it or get rid of it altogether. I'd also swap out the old logo for the Texas'D logo on the shoulders. On the black jersey, I can't place, why, but the chest logo looks off. As for the alternate, I like the idea of bringing back the 90's star stripes, but not with that shade of mustard.

Chicago is great!

qtOnrJr.png

Calgary was a while ago, but I think the issue with them is the home and road don't look cohesive. The home jersey features no black, but the road jersey is black. Either make black the secondary color on the home uniform, or make the road jersey yellow. Then the alternate could be black.

award%20sig.png

The Dallas colour scheme is hideous. The gold does not work here. Either brighten it or get rid of it altogether. I'd also swap out the old logo for the Texas'D logo on the shoulders. On the black jersey, I can't place, why, but the chest logo looks off. As for the alternate, I like the idea of bringing back the 90's star stripes, but not with that shade of mustard.

Chicago is great!

Thanks for the input.

I really want to include gold for Dallas. You may be right, a better shade of gold might work better. I took that shade directly off of their older uniforms. I will try it with a new shade.

Only nitpick I have is the star shade behind the stars logo on the alternate for Dallas. I think that is a bit eye-catching in the wrong way.

Not sure what you mean, can you be more specific?

Calgary was a while ago, but I think the issue with them is the home and road don't look cohesive. The home jersey features no black, but the road jersey is black. Either make black the secondary color on the home uniform, or make the road jersey yellow. Then the alternate could be black.

That is a fair point, and one I kinda felt as well. I knew there was room for improvement with the Flames.

I will post a couple new ones shortly, then I might take the weekend to work on improvements for the ones I've already posted. If anyone has any thoughts on anything posted so far, please let me know!

Archived