NHL Redesign - No More White! **Leafs, Canucks, Capitals & Jets Added** (30/30

CanucksBrad

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I imagine some tough decisions for these teams when it comes to uniforms with so many possible combinations. The equipment managers will probably have to get together so they don't screw up. :D Anyways, great job with this series. Really enjoyed it. I'm branching out to designing hockey unis for JCRGraphix's WHA series.

IMG_7365.PNG

IMG_7364.PNG

Missed the last couple posts, but I really like what has happened from the last I have seen. This is a really good series.Will you do a NYR NJD (too lazy to type the full names) rivalry series?

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

9 hours ago, jrcollis714 said:

Missed the last couple posts, but I really like what has happened from the last I have seen. This is a really good series.Will you do a NYR NJD (too lazy to type the full names) rivalry series?

I might do some more, I have a couple things I am looking into at the moment.

• 3 weeks later...

This is a cool concept, though just noticed that of the 6 Pacific teams you’ve done three wear black as their Primary home.

The Sharks have gotten a lot of flack for wearing their current black alternates and I believe a year or so ago, a member of the organization suggested that the Sharks were thinking about making black their primary, fans went nuts thinking it was going to be slide Teal to the secondary color, then fade it out completely.  Not sure it would be a great move for Sharks to go to Black as primary.  Then again the Sharks are winless in their heritage teal sweaters this season, so.. :D

My feelings on orange are well documented but I’ve lightened up on it a little and wouldn’t mind it as much if they went back to the lighter teal-blue color they used to use.

Archived