Florida Panthers 2016 Rebrand (Final touches)

McElroy19

Version B is really nice. The addition of blue is something that really improves the overall quality of the uniforms. Great work.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

These concepts are like Kellogg's Frosted Flakes Frosties. They're Grrreat!

But seriously, this is a brilliant take. Has an old school college feel which somehow works really well. Version A gives me hope for the actual product. Version B looks amazing, but is also a bit too similar to the Canadiens.

mTBXgML.png

PotD: 24/08/2017

Version B has the classiest look for me. It would be a great way to continue the Panthers' simple stripe pattern yet reinvent it. That shield logo is also much better than the first. Your concept has made what the Panthers are proposing to grow on me. But we'll see if theirs is as good.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

Howdy guys nothing major with this update just fixing little things. Putting finishing touches. Thanks for all the feedback!

fOzCLrd.jpg

Version A:

IFU5aVC.jpg

Lk4BuNo.jpg

And Version B

70fkh4V.jpg

AJqj6jW.jpg

Thanks again for all the feedback, Like I've said a few times version A is what I suspect to see based on what we've heard and version B is more what I personally would like to see. Be sure to check out this porject on dribble!

💻linktr.ee/McElroy19 // ✍️ Graphic Design — Vegas Golden Knights. //✏️ Sports Logos and Uniforms
✨✨Let’s work together!! ✨✨

Archived