NFL Changes - 2016

Bill0813

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm kinda torn between grey and purple. I like the idea of purple, but only with the white roads. I'm afraid they'd try to pair it too much with everything else. As for grey, I think it compliments each jersey a whole lot better, but at the same time it just seems so random. But I suppose I'd give grey the edge just because it'd look better with everything else.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

The article says it is just for fun and won't impact what they wear next year. They very well could be using it for market research for the future but I wouldn't take that article to mean they are adding any new pants just yet.

If it's just for fun, what's the point of it? Maybe people would like the gold pants more if they didn't come out and get shellacked by the Chiefs.

Still, you have to wonder how an NFL team can keep something like "new pants" secret until kickoff, while our own government can't even protect national secrets!

The article says it is just for fun and won't impact what they wear next year. They very well could be using it for market research for the future but I wouldn't take that article to mean they are adding any new pants just yet.

If it's just for fun, what's the point of it? Maybe people would like the gold pants more if they didn't come out and get shellacked by the Chiefs.

Still, you have to wonder how an NFL team can keep something like "new pants" secret until kickoff, while our own government can't even protect national secrets!

The Ravens don't seem to be afraid to have some fun with their website, so it wouldn't surprise me if it really was just for the hell of it.

That said . . . and just in case . . . I voted for purple jersey/grey pants. The purple pants are getting a little bit too much love for my taste . . . to the point of worrying me.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

One season closer, hopefully for some decent Falcons uniforms.

Why have decent when you can have great?

132680064_display_image.jpg?1337319893

falcons_photo_jimmycribbjpg.jpg?w=500

Love that set and hoping it become the basis for a new identity. The club has foolishly stuck by its current Arena league set. If a new uniform is coming, I would expect it in 2017 to coincide with the new stadium opening.

Love that set and hoping it become the basis for a new identity. The club has foolishly stuck by its current Arena league set. If a new uniform is coming, I would expect it in 2017 to coincide with the new stadium opening.

It's so incomprehensible to me that the Falcons' have stuck with this look as long as they have. I still can't look at the black helmet/ red jersey version without thinking about electrocuted dogs.

Yeah, I don't really understand how Atlanta's uniforms have survived this long. I'll dare say I'm baffled at its' longevity. I think the same for Arizona and Cincinnati; basically each of the remaining reebok victims. Each of those teams have been due for new uniforms for at least five seasons now.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

Those could be perfect, but since they have one major flaw, I would have to go with these beauties:

Blbq65CCUAAum6m.png

1998_r10.jpg

spacer.png

the teams that are doing something new for their Color Rush game should be working on that uniform now. i can confirm at least a hand full of teams are. i think we'll see the same process we did in 2015 though - either a team will re-work their current uniform emphasizing their desired color, or add a piece to complete a monochrome look. i wouldn't expect every team to have something brand new

speaking of Atlanta, personally i think they have the best uniform in the league and for their CR game, i'd love to see them just bring back the black alternate jersey. the all black pairing is my favorite.

tampa_bay_buccaneers_v_atlanta_falcons_f

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Archived