• Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/23/2016 at 1:04 PM, goalieboy82 said:

i think the Lions should mix these 2 logos:

1961-69

472.gif

and 1970-2002

473.gif

maybe have the blue and silver behind the 1970 to 2002 logo.  

So maybe something like this? 

lions.jpg

1 hour ago, tjbean216 said:

So maybe something like this? 

lions.jpg

It's like the Washington State of the NFL.  I'm surprised Nike hasn't done this already.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

7 hours ago, Teal said:

I'm sure one team will be getting new unis. Wasn't there talk of the Cowboys getting new unis?

As long as Jerry Jones is alive,the Cowboys will never change their uniform, IMO (unless they dump the home slivery green pants). 

spacer.png

jCMXRTJ.png.c7b9b888fd36f93c327929ec580f08dc.png

2 hours ago, panthers_2012 said:

As long as Jerry Jones is alive,the Cowboys will never change their uniform, IMO (unless they dump the home slivery green pants). 

Not likely due to fan backlash, but I don't think the jones family particularly likes their current set. While it was 20 years ago, I'm pretty sure that the double star alts were intended to be their new primaries but they bailed on them after losing the nfc championship.

20 hours ago, Teal said:

I'm sure one team will be getting new unis. Wasn't there talk of the Cowboys getting new unis?

Hey, dude! WAZZUP! Remember how we kicked it in the 90's? That was so rad!!

3 hours ago, Purple said:

Hey, dude! WAZZUP! Remember how we kicked it in the 90's? That was so rad!!

I would actually listen to a "behind the avatar" if CS85 could land Purple as a guest.

Let's see, who's a more interesting guest - "Mr. Negative" (who?) or Purple?  I think it's clear.  Make this happen.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

8 minutes ago, DriveCode4828384 said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCf71QavaA8/?taken-by=nygiants&hl=en So, the Giants posted this... Please no all red with white numbers and stripes...

Team twitter or player saying best in the NFL = it will look like absolute crap

Remember what the Browns players and staff were saying before the unveiling? They were like school girls in front of Justin Bieber...

Archived