NFL Changes - 2016

Bill0813

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2016-02-24 at 9:14 AM, dennisbergan said:

Could we get back to NFL Changes for 2016?  The Lions aren't changing anything in 2016. 

Let's let the conversation go where it's naturally going to go.

If Washington gives in and rebrands as the Warriors, then they should totally swap out the burgundy for purple.

They can even have a purple helmet, and change the warrior head from red to purple. Therefore they can be the PURPLE HEADED WARRIORS!

1 hour ago, Purple said:

If Washington gives in and rebrands as the Warriors, then they should totally swap out the burgundy for purple.

They can even have a purple helmet, and change the warrior head from red to purple. Therefore they can be the PURPLE HEADED WARRIORS!

Really? The whole payoff for this joke dupe account was for a purple headed warriors line five posts in?

OldRomanSig2.jpg

1 minute ago, aawagner011 said:

Almost sounds like you might know about something!

i wish i could tell you, lol.

but as far as teams changing uniforms/logos, its early. when things go right, they stay in the dark until draft time. if anybody does anything we'll know then. i don't know what anyone else is doing for sure, but no way would i say "there's no leaks in February so nothing is happening". 

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

2 minutes ago, BrandMooreArt said:

but as far as teams changing uniforms/logos, its early. when things go right, they stay in the dark until draft time. if anybody does anything we'll know then. i don't know what anyone else is doing for sure, but no way would i say "there's no leaks in February so nothing is happening". 

Yeah that makes sense. By the way, congrats on your new Miami gig! You should try to encourage the club to continue wearing the throwbacks once or twice a year. It sounded like it was just an anniversary thing.

10 minutes ago, aawagner011 said:

Yeah that makes sense. By the way, congrats on your new Miami gig! You should try to encourage the club to continue wearing the throwbacks once or twice a year. It sounded like it was just an anniversary thing.

not sure if they'l come back as an alternate or not, but if it were up to me they'd wear them full time :) 

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

1 hour ago, Purple said:

Paul Lukas?

On 2/26/2016 at 8:16 PM, BrandMooreArt said:

Even if there are no re-brands/updates, we will still have plenty of new color rush to look forward to.:P

Archived