NFL Changes - 2016

Bill0813

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With the lions announcement. ..does this mean the reversing of stripes from now to the return of  the Barry sanders Era and eliminating everything black on the uniform except the dominant shoe color ,logo stays and new font. If so...... I am on board

tigersallstars092.png

steelcurtain.png

46 minutes ago, scraw28 said:

With the lions announcement. ..does this mean the reversing of stripes from now to the return of  the Barry sanders Era and eliminating everything black on the uniform except the dominant shoe color ,logo stays and new font. If so...... I am on board

Expect the exact opposite, more black and modern :censored:. I swear I'll be done rooting for these clowns if they end up looking like Nikefied douchebags...

I wonder if they will simply remove the black and put a bit more silver on there...  

"...  It (2017 uniform update) won't be a radical change. We still love the Honolulu blue and silver and the lion (logo)..."

Oh please dear Uni Gods steer the Lions clear of that brutal font.. at the very least stop using it as the jersey numeral.

And if I was a betting man, which I am, I'd wager they move away from black. 

On 3/31/2016 at 0:42 PM, Sec19Row53 said:

I don't.  Why do I want a Packer G that's silver?  It just looks wrong.

The G stands for G-raid-ness.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

35 minutes ago, beast3 said:

Um, Nike is making basketball jerseys for football teams now

https://twitter.com/darrenrovell/status/718427212987428864

They're available in the NFL shop already

http://nflshop.com/Tank_Tops

Great. As if there weren't enough ugly mugs at NFL stadiums already. Now we'll have ugly mugs with wife beaters on.

Titans may be introducing a new wordmark as seen on their preseason calendar. Can anyone confirm this? 

Cfd7wXGWEAAR57p.jpg

EDIT: NVM, seems the graphic designer who created this is suggesting it is only for branding purposes

2016-04-08 21_59_37-Kristopher Bazen on Twitter_ _@AshleyStrauss Did the Titans change their wordmar.png

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

Archived