Bill0813

NFL Changes - 2016

Recommended Posts

On 5/5/2016 at 6:19 AM, Rise of DC said:

Redskins Pres. Bruce Allen hinted at a uniform change/alt (?) yesterday. He's known for his obsession with the gold pants so I'll believe it when I see it.

 

"We're going to do some things this year that I think the fans are really going to like with the uniform."

Like white over burgundy at home vs Dallas?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i almost really like the Viks field design but i cant stand those tangents where the wordmark is touching the boundaries in the end zone. a simple fix is making those wordmarks just a little smaller to give them some breathing room

Screen Shot 2016-05-27 at 7.40.34 PM.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, the heat suck said:

As we all know, the Vikings are getting a new fieldart design, so this is a pretty significant change.1401.jpg?i=1464376435534

 

Wow, that's exactly what it looks like in Madden 16. I didn't think the game would predict the design.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sorry, but this should be the only choice for the LA Rams:

 

j_everett_061011_top_zps135d95e5.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, AstroBull21 said:

It wouldn't surprise me that the photo of the field design isn't complete.  It may need another coat of purple and a gold outline on the white.

 

They don't paint field turf.  The "grass" is manufactured in that color.  Then they come in and shave out the numbers and place them in.  Same with the word marks and logos.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On May 27, 2016 at 8:08 AM, leopard88 said:

 

Fixed your post.

 

It was a great uniform when uniforms had sleeves.  Now, the stripes are wedged into the little cap sleeves that are left and wind up (1) stretched out of shape and/or (2) with parts of the stripes cut off.

temp2015_BAL2_1227kr_0672--nfl_mezz_1280

web-20151220pdSteelersSports12-2.jpg

 

Ben at least has sleeves, so the stripes look right.

 

This is about a year old concept I did for the Steelers (Just see the top two, the bottom two are more concept-y.). They're a few changes away from perfection.  Block #s, smaller stripes; I'd also prefer a matte helmet with a gray facemask.

 

 

GAFSQ3f.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Old School Fool said:

 

Wow, that's exactly what it looks like in Madden 16. I didn't think the game would predict the design.

 

The design may have been final before last year's game release.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Slater said:

I'm sorry, but this should be the only choice for the LA Rams:

 

j_everett_061011_top_zps135d95e5.jpg

I "like" this post only because I can't "love" it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/28/2016 at 11:55 PM, Slater said:

I'm sorry, but this should be the only choice for the LA Rams:

 

j_everett_061011_top_zps135d95e5.jpg

 

That's a fine look for the Rams, but I like this one more...

CYkXZT1WAAAeKmN.jpg

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, infrared41 said:

 

That's a fine look for the Rams, but I like this one more...

CYkXZT1WAAAeKmN.jpg

 

 

I've never understood why some people prefer the plain old blue-and-white look to the blue-and-yellow for the Rams. If you want to see a team in just blue and white, watch the Colts. The Rams are supposed to be in blue and yellow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, MCM0313 said:

I've never understood why some people prefer the plain old blue-and-white look to the blue-and-yellow for the Rams. If you want to see a team in just blue and white, watch the Colts. The Rams are supposed to be in blue and yellow.

 

Like most everything else on these boards, it's a matter of personal taste. I like the blue and white more than I like the blue and yellow. Sue me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, infrared41 said:

 

Like most everything else on these boards, it's a matter of personal taste. I like the blue and white more than I like the blue and yellow. Sue me. 

 

Clearly you're just an old traditionalist. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, vicfurth said:

 

Clearly you're just an old traditionalist. ;)

And clearly you don't respect your elders lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, infrared41 said:

 

Like most everything else on these boards, it's a matter of personal taste. I like the blue and white more than I like the blue and yellow. Sue me. 

Hmmm...I want to sue you but I can't think of what I should allege.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MCM0313 said:

Hmmm...I want to sue you but I can't think of what I should allege.

 

You could sue me for having better taste in uniforms than you do. B)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, infrared41 said:

 

You could sue me for having better taste in uniforms than you do. B)

Touché.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On May 28, 2016 at 10:31 PM, Old School Fool said:

 

Wow, that's exactly what it looks like in Madden 16. I didn't think the game would predict the design.

They based it off of the renderings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.