NFL Changes - 2016

Bill0813

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, rxmc89 said:

You're not biased at all are you? :P

What about Arizona, Seattle, or Houston?

the others i would say are solid second tier stadiums – this isnt a bad thing by any means, but i think there's 2 different ways at looking at what makes a top tier stadium. 1.) football experience. where its all about watching the game, and i would probably put Houston and Seattle at the top in this regard for their good weather/retractable roof, shielding fans from elements, and general "air-ness" of the stadium. they're really nice placest to watch a game

or 2.) complete gameday experience. this to me is what makes for an elite stadium. you get all of that stuff with with HOU and SEA stadiums in DAL, MIN, MIA, and ATL stadiums, but they've also thought about every single detail. literally down to the napkin holders and doorknobs. for at least 3 of those stadiums, the sponsorships are part of the team brand. meaning you'll see a lot of neutral colors subtle integrations rather than "logo vomit". you'll get right next to the players if you're willing to pay out the price, or access to the swankyest clubs, and for at least 1 of those the parking/arrival options will make you ask why no one else thought of it first. this group of stadiums have definitely raised the bar, and are not just places you'll be excited to watch football in but places you'll be excited to just be in. 

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Regarding the Dolphins stadium...it might not be 100% brand new, but they are finishing up the second phase of renovations and the building is unrecognizable from its former self. Looks awesome and I'm sure many Super Bowls will be in its future again.

image.jpeg

15 minutes ago, aawagner011 said:

Regarding the Dolphins stadium...it might not be 100% brand new, but they are finishing up the second phase of renovations and the building is unrecognizable from its former self. Looks awesome and I'm sure many Super Bowls will be in its future again.

image.jpeg

Looks a lot better then I thought it would. Cant wait to see my Jets when they come down :)

I think they should add some orange accents in there though

True2OB.png

5 hours ago, thisguyphelps said:

Or Patriots, Jets/Giants, 49ers or Bronco's stadiums?

As a Jets fan I can tell you there is nothing special about Metlife, it aint bad has some nice features but its basically just a steel box...

11 minutes ago, Claystation360 said:

New Club Renovations and coming Amphitheater  at Everbank field along with the scoreboards a few years ago has really spiced things up around here it's made the stadium feel very new giving it a more modern feel and they are not even done. 

I really like the updates in Jacksonville. I go there every year for the Georgia vs. Florida game and the first time I went with the updated video boards, my eyeballs about fell out of the sockets. Jaw-dropping how huge they are. I'm a bit more used to them now, but always impressive.

3 hours ago, ltjets21 said:

As a Jets fan I can tell you there is nothing special about Metlife, it aint bad has some nice features but its basically just a steel box...

I've been to Levi's for a 49ers game, a hockey game and WrestleMania. It's a nice stadium but nothing that wows me. It feels kind of sterile, like there is no personality to it. 

Go A's!

8 hours ago, FooMasterX5 said:

Looks a lot better then I thought it would. Cant wait to see my Jets when they come down :)

I think they should add some orange accents in there though

Should definitely add some orange, especially for the U sharing the stadium. Throw them a bone. Add the school colors somewhere. It's already the worst college home field in FCS for a variety of reasons. 

1 hour ago, FSUViking said:

Should definitely add some orange, especially for the U sharing the stadium. Throw them a bone. Add the school colors somewhere. It's already the worst college home field in FCS for a variety of reasons. 

definitely not going crazy with orange, but UM is being thought of with the designs too 

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

On 8/4/2016 at 11:02 AM, aawagner011 said:

image.jpeg

It's so different. You almost forget baseball was played there and hosted 2 World Series. 

XM4KeeA.png

5 minutes ago, WavePunter said:

There's no excuse for professional teams to have non-colored endzones.. Even if a team traditionally has grass as the background color, at least put the team's wordmark in the custom font and team colors

Miami and Pittsburgh have an excuse, they share their stadiums with college teams.

Archived