NFL Changes - 2016

Bill0813

12 minutes ago, CitizenTino said:

Interesting...The Vikings have people stripes along the 25-yard line instead of the 20 on the field at their new stadium. I think that's the first time I have ever seen that.

Probably due to the new rule of touchbacks coming out to the 25 instead of the 20

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, phutmasterflex said:

I just want them to wear red socks withe blue pants again

116608627-houston-texans-vs-tennessee-ti

Imagine, if you will, an alternate universe where the Tennessee Titans are an expansion team with a tastefully distributed red/white/navy color palette and the Houston Oilers continue on unchanged.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

12 hours ago, OaklandRaider said:

Looks like the raiders home jerseys have a black outline and the twill has changed. 

image.jpeg

So is this the first season Oakland's uniforms were actually made by Nike? 

If only the Packers would do the same...

29 minutes ago, oldschoolvikings said:

So, you think it's be great if the Packer's jersey had three different shades of green?

I'd rather see that instead of the cheap shiny fabrics and iron on stripes. It looks like a low-budget high school jersey.

34 minutes ago, VDizzle12 said:

I'd rather see that instead of the cheap shiny fabrics and iron on stripes. It looks like a low-budget high school jersey.

You'd rather them have three shades of mismatched baby :censored: green? The Jets used to have some nice looking jersey's until Nike took over. They looked so much better under Reebok.

i.jpg

santonio-holmes-2.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg.3ad6b608a1b222bebe66f6457a16c9bc.jpg

1 minute ago, DNAsports said:

Some teams look good under certain brands. It's essentially a hit-or-miss kind of thing. Sooner or later you'd have to think all teams will make the complete jump to Nike Templates.

Not until said templates can be made where it looks like a single color, not multiple varieties of green (in this case).

It's where I sit.

15 hours ago, OaklandRaider said:

Looks like the raiders home jerseys have a black outline and the twill has changed. 

image.jpeg

eww I don't like that. 

Is this the case on other teams that have single color numbers? 

PvO6ZWJ.png

Watched the Jaguars play last night and season four of the two tone helmets is upon us. Hard to believe it's been that long, but it hasn't "grown on me" nor have I gotten used to it. It's still the worst helmet in the history of the NFL. 

PvO6ZWJ.png

1 hour ago, Chico said:

You'd rather them have three shades of mismatched baby :censored: green? The Jets used to have some nice looking jersey's until Nike took over. They looked so much better under Reebok.

i.jpg

santonio-holmes-2.jpg

Yesssss, totally agree. The green Nike is using comes off borderline brown sometimes compounded with the sweat-boxes...ugh

Being said, I think the Jets need a bit of an overhaul, I'd like to see the green lightened up (Kelly Green would be awesome, maybe a shade darker is ok)

and new striping, its not working out too well with the Nike template. 

26 minutes ago, Sec19Row53 said:

Not until said templates can be made where it looks like a single color, not multiple varieties of green (in this case).

If and when the jump to the Vapor Untouchable is made, I think maybe that could solve a few problems. 

AmPJ0Ty.png 

34 minutes ago, KGeeX5 said:

Yesssss, totally agree. The green Nike is using comes off borderline brown sometimes compounded with the sweat-boxes...ugh

Being said, I think the Jets need a bit of an overhaul, I'd like to see the green lightened up (Kelly Green would be awesome, maybe a shade darker is ok)

and new striping, its not working out too well with the Nike template. 

I'd love for them to just go back to this except add two white helmet stripes down the middle. Simple and effective.

Clifton-750x400.png

0ap2000000169512_gallery_600.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg.3ad6b608a1b222bebe66f6457a16c9bc.jpg

Archived