NFL Changes - 2016

Bill0813

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, TornadoGTS said:

I think they went from the old block font for the nameplate, to the current Futura nameplate.

It's tough to tell that since they used "NAME" for the NOB.  When did they switch back to yellow?  I definitely recall the black, and thinking it looked dumb, then one day happened to realize that it was yellow again.  I thought it was same season.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

3 minutes ago, BringBackTheVet said:

It's tough to tell that since they used "NAME" for the NOB.  When did they switch back to yellow?  I definitely recall the black, and thinking it looked dumb, then one day happened to realize that it was yellow again.  I thought it was same season.

They went back to yellow the next season.

4 hours ago, Ice_Cap said:

The faux military jackets and hats they have coaches wearing look rediculous. 

I do wonder can't a simple wristband or patch suffice in stead of the ridiculous hats and jackets same goes with the breast cancer awareness stuff but to a lesser extent

23 hours ago, Rj0498 said:

I do wonder can't a simple wristband or patch suffice in stead of the ridiculous hats and jackets same goes with the breast cancer awareness stuff but to a lesser extent

I like what Premier league does with just the poppy on the jersey... (Its really unfortunate that never caught on in the US- its such a simple symbol with a powerful meaning)

YVRMUBj.png

18 minutes ago, Around the Horn said:

I like what Premier league does with just the poppy on the jersey... (Its really unfortunate that never caught on in the US- its such a simple symbol with a powerful meaning)

Unfortunately, until simplistic, classy gestures like the poppy can be turned into massive revenue streams at retail, I think you'll be waiting awhile.

Archived