It was a hard time to be a Bronco fan

oldschoolvikings

Must have also been a hard time to be a non-white child model.

In fairness, I think there are only like three kids being used here.

Actually it may be less than that. I'm pretty sure the entire NFC is one kid (shopped to look bigger or smaller), and the AFC is another.

I think whatever is happening in this picture "photoshopping" is not a good way to describe it.

This ad was printed a few decades before anybody even heard that term.

yep, thats some old school cut and paste

Literally, cutting and pasting photos, old school way with an exacto knife, adhesive and rulers.

I think whatever is happening in this picture "photoshopping" is not a good way to describe it.

I took a black and white photography class at Ohio State. We had to do everything old school from developing the film to attempting to do cut and paste jobs like the one in the ad. That stuff ain't easy, folks. We did both literal cut and paste and layering negatives. It's a real bitch to pull it off and make it look good.

BB52Big.jpg

I took a black and white photography class at Ohio State. We had to do everything old school from developing the film to attempting to do cut and paste jobs like the one in the ad. That stuff ain't easy, folks. We did both literal cut and paste and layering negatives. It's a real bitch to pull it off and make it look good.

there's more Buckeyes on here than i realized. we should have a CCSLC tOSU meet up one day. (if "we" also includes those who have worked for tOSU)

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

there's more Buckeyes on here than i realized. we should have a CCSLC tOSU meet up one day. (if "we" also includes those who have worked for tOSU)

Two-time OSU graduate here, heartily agreeing!

Count me in.

BB52Big.jpg

Count me in.

Me too

• 8 months later...

As WSU151 pointed out, the Steeler's decal is on the wrong side of their helmet. Wonder why the AFC wasn't posed on the right side? And are these still made in adult sizes? Haha

On 10/7/2016 at 3:02 PM, Buffalo said:

these all pro kids have as much cultural diversity of a trump railly

Nailed it.  Politics is another thread, I think.  And if you are inclined to post the same comment elsewhere, at least get the grammar and spelling right.

maxresdefault.jpg

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived