A little country-wide update

Midway

Presentation has never really been my strong suit, but I've had this idea for Ole Miss that I really liked. It's supposed to be a modern reinterpretation of their classic look, much like Georgia's a few years back, with a focus on their recent "landshark" theme. I wanted to update the otherwise overlooked block M and provided 2 options. I get that one them might look controversial but I really liked the way it looked, and it could certainly be reworked. Anyway I hope you all like it and if anyone has pointers on the presentation I'd love to hear it.

kjQje8N.png

Midway.png

I'd change the number font a bit. It reminds me too much of Texas A&M's with the style and the notch at the bottom instead of the side of the numbers. Overall a pretty clean look. Are you planning to make more concepts with these player models?

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I'd change the number font a bit. It reminds me too much of Texas A&M's with the style and the notch at the bottom instead of the side of the numbers. Overall a pretty clean look. Are you planning to make more concepts with these player models?

True they are similar in shape. The red fill isn't intended to be a bevel like A&M's, but is supposed to simulate a teeth with blood look. A little gimmicky but I think it's just enough to separate them from the red and blue crowd imo.

I'll most likely be tackling more teams that could use a facelift.

Midway.png

True they are similar in shape. The red fill isn't intended to be a bevel like A&M's, but is supposed to simulate a teeth with blood look. A little gimmicky but I think it's just enough to separate them from the red and blue crowd imo.

I'll most likely be tackling more teams that could use a facelift.

Actually, the font reminds me of New England's.

One of those teams I've gone back and forth with over the years is Georgia Tech. My intention here was to bring their gold unis back to the forefront and try something a little more subtle with the honeycomb pattern they completely botched but I'm not sure how much closer I am to that ideal look. Thoughts?

QbbZQQv.png

Midway.png

I have no words to describe that new honey comb pattern on the sleeves. Absolutely gorgeous. I think it would help the overall set if you made the double striping from the blue elements for the white elements, or vice versa. With that much mismatching I think there's too much going on. Great work though!

These are all really good! Although Ole Miss is trying to distance themselves from all Confederate branding, that logo is very aesthetically pleasing. It's a bummer that it represents what it does, because you made something that looks great!

One of those teams I've gone back and forth with over the years is Georgia Tech. My intention here was to bring their gold unis back to the forefront and try something a little more subtle with the honeycomb pattern they completely botched but I'm not sure how much closer I am to that ideal look. Thoughts?

QbbZQQv.png

Will yoube releasing that player model? It's beautiful.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

With so many red and black schools around I wanted Louisville to be that one mono-color combo team because its something I feel they pull off well. The drop shadow numbers make a return but with a more contemporary feel and the rest is pretty much self-explanatory.

sOmPA3J.png

Looks like I'll be staying in the ACC for a while.

Midway.png

Just make the red numbers on the black jersey white. What's the reasoning for the notches in the striping?

Yea cardinal on black was probably a mistake.

The stripes are only that way to further separate this uni from anything else they've ever worn. They originally weren't broken up but I felt they needed a little more styling to match the more modern look of the font. I'll post some side by sides for comparison's sake.

Midway.png

I love all these a lot! Can't wait for more!

Can I ask what templates you use for the flat and player designs? If you made them and don't want to release them, that's totally fine...

Thanks for the feedback, they're simply a trace of the recent NFL Pro Bowl model donning the new Vapor Untouchable set. I'm most likely gonna hold on to it though.

Anyway here's the revised and original version of the Cards just for kicks.

Wfykt2L.png

Midway.png

Archived