NCAA Logos: Sans Serif'ed Series

MasterAmino

I think WV is a much needed improvement. I'm so happy to see this continue. I don't know how long it takes you to make them, but I'm enjoying your time and effort. Simple changes that completely change the feel of the logo. Great idea by the way. What about the NCAA logo itself?

I think WV is a much needed improvement. I'm so happy to see this continue. I don't know how long it takes you to make them, but I'm enjoying your time and effort. Simple changes that completely change the feel of the logo. Great idea by the way. What about the NCAA logo itself?

Hey thanks! I really appreciate that! Well I enjoy doing them and am just glad there's been such a warm reception to it!

Also...EXCELLENT idea!

040e4732672417.56996d4f8fd03.png

Something about the sans serif C kind of bugs me. So this is one I think is better off as a serif.

This is fantastic.. I have one question though.. Is the intention simply to de-serify the logos, or to recreate the logo, so that it essentially works as well, but without serifs? It appears you went with the latter in many of these, specifically Wisconsin's.. It's interesting how you made it work without serifs, but it's obvious you changed/adjusted a few things with it, which is why I asked

Archived