My fictional baseball league, the PBCA (San Diego Added)

Lumbergh

in accordance with davidmiller5, here are the changes for Atlanta which I think look great and were exactly what the team needed. I added a bending hammer underneath the new Atlanta wordmark, which i think could work but is something I'm playing around with. Your guys' comments and critiques are very helpful and this is why I am posting this project on here.

atlantalogos2_zpsuqveadov.png

atlantaalts2_zpscin2fw2d.png

atlantaunis2_zps5quz3f51.png

Not a big fan of the new Colorado look. I think the red white and blue makes it look very generic. IMO the older color scheme was perfect.

I updated the Colorado look for the final time. I added gold as a nod to my original and kept red. It's on the previous page.

I like the Hammers identity. It's very clean & looks awesome.

The new colorado look is sleek, but still not a huge fan of the shade of gold. It needs more yellow to work with the Red & Blue. Also...... the "CB" logo has a real old school Padres feel to me. Was that intentional?

new_orleans_krewe_player_sig___qb_donny_

Yep, that new Atlanta's new logo looks really good. The font used in the wordmark is an improvement, but the hammer underneath it doesn't really work with an arched wordmark. It looks like a rubber hammer right now, and the handle to head proportion is way off. I don't think the wordmark needs the hammer, but if you want to continue to work on it, I suggest making the wordmark straight so that the hammer can also be straight. Then maybe see if you can turn the head of the hammer into the A of the wordmark somehow.

award%20sig.png

I like the Hammers identity. It's very clean & looks awesome.

The new colorado look is sleek, but still not a huge fan of the shade of gold. It needs more yellow to work with the Red & Blue. Also...... the "CB" logo has a real old school Padres feel to me. Was that intentional?

The CB wasn't intentional to look like the Padres, it kinda just worked out. I might bring that logo back into the team's identity. I am still on the fence about Colorado but I'm liking where the colors are right now. I might revisit them later on in the series.

Following the collapse of one of the league's original franchises the San Antonio Snakes, owner Ted Gunnger moved his team to Nashville, Tennessee. He was searching for a more stable market in which to operate, and low attendance and poor team performance finally prompted a move. In the winter of 1989, Gunnger moved the Snakes to Nashville and renamed the team after spending a late night out on the town, noticing several antique record players in various venues he attended. His wife Patty was an avid music fan and remarked "look at that old spinner" while they were eating in a restaurant. Ted later recalled that this was the reason for the new name, and said he loved the sound of it. For the start of the '89 season the team was known as the "Spinners" and the rest is history.

nashvillelogos3_zpsqnw9e5n6.png

-Here are the updated logos, jerseys will come soon.

Just wanted to pop in and say that I'm enjoying your series very much. Additionally, I wonder if your Nashville wordmark could be improved by making the "I" in Nashville lowercase and replacing the dot in the i with your Spinners logo. I hope that maybe that can help and that you can continue churning out good concepts!

Nashville looks really good and the colours match the name and story but....do they match the city? My first thought when I saw the primary logo was Seattle (I don't know why) or San Antonio (coincidence?)...but definitely not Nashville. Most big cities have one colour that is shared among every major team in the area. For Nashville, I would say replace the red with a royal blue or navy (Titans, Preds, Sounds...) and it would be better. Again, not a bad colour choice, but IMO, not good for Nashville.

Keep them coming!

Founded in 1985, the San Diego Servicemen have always been competitive. In 1986 they made the championship series and lost in 7 games to the Hitters, in what will go down as one of the greatest games in league history. Owner Frank Lynn III started the franchise after 25 years in the automotive industry, and wanted to pay homage to his Army roots growing up as an Army son. He named the team "Servicemen" and in 1991 had the team logos redesigned (they were previously simple block letters spelling out "SD") to pay tribute to those on the front lines. The team has since had trouble making it back to the championship series, but staying a top the division has never been an issue.

sandiegologos2_zpsdcamquz1.png

sandiegoalt2_zpsrdoaocc0.png

sandiegounis2_zpsy8a7zpgb.png

Here is an update to the Servicemen. I am using this time to update and tweak some stuff so excuse the posts that have multiple versions of a team, that is my creative process (create, edit, revisit, revisit, etc.). I plan on having this whole thing where I want it during spring or summer, right now is hash-out-ideas time for me:

sandiegologos3_zpstswmrhuj.png

sandiegoalt3_zps3qfgcycm.png

sandiegounis3_zpspcxovm4e.png

Archived