Monarch Premier League Soccer (FINAL GAMEDAY+LEAGUE CHAMPIONS) 20/20

XenonDesigns

Yes, I know this is the second time doing this but I felt it needed an update that was more than just adding to the original topic.

Map: Bottom left is Larcons and Taurun is the bigger section.

Map_1_zpsrrdrywlg.png

Without further ado, Monarch Island consists of 2 countries: Taurun (English/British-Based) and Larcons (French-based). The league has 20 teams and does include promotion/relegation.

MPL%20Logo_1_zpszxjavyyt.png

First up,

Le Port FC

Le%20Port_Sheet_zps7jariay0.png

C&C is welcome

sigsgsg.png.dd2c63fee3388b4132af271cae3c34b5.png

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yay, another fictional country! :D

After seeing your previous incarnation of this thread just now, you've certainly improved on your jersey presentation!

As far as Le Port goes, I feel like you missed out in incorporating the "X" on the crest into the kits, as that would probably go for a pretty cool design (unless you're going for simplicity, then that's cool, too!). Just my suggestion~

After seeing your previous incarnation of this thread just now, you've certainly improved on your jersey presentation!

As far as Le Port goes, I feel like you missed out in incorporating the "X" on the crest into the kits, as that would probably go for a pretty cool design (unless you're going for simplicity, then that's cool, too!). Just my suggestion~

Thanks for the words! I had that idea earlier for maybe a third kit. I'll see what I can do!

Pioneer Tallon

Tallon hasn't seen any silverware since the early 1990s when they were a power house in the Dynasty Cup. Recently the club's supporters have been petitioning to take it over and throw out owner John Burwalter. Tallon tends to stay up in the middle of the table but has been close to relegation many times before.

Sheet_zpsukta92vf.png

Cap Laval

Cap Laval has had it's ups and downs throughout the past few years but have managed to stay up above the relegation zone. The club heavily relies of academy players and young prospects because they don't have the appeal to players like AFLV and Bolian.

Cap%20Laval%20Sheet_zpsy6rkk91f.png

Week 20 Standings

Screen%20Shot%202016-01-11%20at%207.18.5

C&C is welcome.

I love fictional countries too! This is pretty cool. I loved the Los Altos leagues. This country looks pretty cool too.

IxkieML.png

Nenor City

The players and supporters of Nenor City pride themselves on being the most successful club in the history of the Monarch Premiership. They've been around for over 108 years and past owner Gerry Ellsen is still praised today for being one of the founder fathers in creating the MPL, and keeping soccer from becoming obsolete, in 1980. Nenor City currently has a total of 13 League Trophies as well as some Dynasty Cup, MFF Cup and Northern Europe Champions League silverware.

Nenor%20City_Sheet_zpswpk0inuq.png

If you want to see some more info on the MFF, Dynasty and Northern Europe Champions League I'd be happy to post a few.

MFF CUP

The Monarch Football Federation Cup is the the domestic cup of the Monarch Premier League and Monarch Division 1. The cup includes 40 teams, 20 from the MPL and 20 from the MD1.

MFF%20Cup%20Logo_zpslp6fflsw.png

Group Stage Game-Day 1

Screen%20Shot%202016-01-14%20at%208.54.3

Matchdays occur every second week of each month.

AC Montpellier

AC Montpellier is considered the "Tottenham" of the MPL. They tend to stay up in the top 6 or 4 but haven't been able to notch a title in over 20 years. They've had over 12 different managers in that span of time but none of them have brought home the Monarch Premiership trophy. Although they have won 3 Dynasty Cups and 1 Northern Europe Champions League, the fans are still waiting for that elusive league silverware.

Montpellier_sheet_zpsljvlxxzv.png

There could be a bit of a break with new teams for a bit but I'll try to get more stadiums and fixture results out.

Archived