Monarch Premier League Soccer (FINAL GAMEDAY+LEAGUE CHAMPIONS) 20/20

XenonDesigns

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To make up for my absence, here's Le Mans and AFLV!

Le Mans

Le Mans was established in 1931 and after last remaining member of the original ownership family passed away, a wealthy business man took over the club. Under his control the club has been on a drought of silverware. Many fans despise the new owner but others think he is one of the best after he built a new stadium and recreated the neighborhood around the stadium.

LeMans_Sheet_zpspuufwodr.png

AFLV

AFLV is one of the largest clubs in the MPL. The club is located in the heart of the capital of Larcons and is known throughout the world. They have the most league trophies in 17.

AFLV_Sheet_zps9e1atqxk.png

Week 21 Table

Screen%20Shot%202016-01-18%20at%209.57.0

C&C is appreciated

sigsgsg.png.dd2c63fee3388b4132af271cae3c34b5.png

On AFLV's jerseys the crest gets lost in the stripes, I don't know if you want to fix it or not. Either way, AFLV looks very good (although since they are the most successful team I probably would hate them), and Le Mans looks very clean (I kinda want them to win something, for their fans).

image.jpg.155faab7d9af838dcc16facded816fimage.jpg

All credit goes to their respective creators (Veras and hawkfan89)

image.jpg

AFC Northan

Northan has been in the league for many years and only recently have had success. From 1990-2003 the club's president was spending way too much money on players and coaches eventually leading to his firing and the club being 10 million dollars in debt. No more time for this summary cuz i goota go so here are the jerseys!

northan sheet new.png

37 minutes ago, Spanna65 said:

All of your crests seem similar, so you might want to change it up a bit. Also the stroke on FC Northans is rounded. That could be edited.

Yea I don't really know why it does that but it does get annoying sometimes. The only solution to it would be going in close and straightening them or using a square tool and changing the angle.

• 1 month later...

After quite the break, it's time to get back into the swing of things! 

Wellington FC

Located on the Alore Peninsula, Wellington was originally occupied and colonized by the Portuguese. After Britain forced Portugal off Monarch Island, the Portuguese culture has thrived. Portuguese is the most common spoken language and the city's club reflects the people. The Order of Christ Cross stands out on the shield as well as being a profound symbol throughout the city. 

Updated scores and ladders coming soon.

Wellington Sheet.png

Saint-Paul

Located on the border of Larcons and Taurun, Saint-Paul is home to over 500,000 Taurunians and 200,000 Larconians. It is the only club in the league where the cross-country rivalry is non-existent.  The city is separated by the Fordsen River but the crest represents the unity of the two countries. To the north, the compass, representing Taurun, and to the south, the Fleur de Lys, representing Larcons. The kits also represent the two countries, blue for Taurun and orange for Larcons. As for the club's success, Saint-Paul was at first a top dog in the league with 7. They have one of the best supporting groups in the entire league but the ownership is accused to be corrupt. Even though they one of the largest followings, the club "hasn't been able to afford top quality players in their prime." This statement is said over and over again by the owners and has caused many protests from the fans. Finally the fans have convinced the league to investigate into the corruption and to possibly restore winning ways to the diverse city.

SaintPaul Sheet.png

For Saint Paul, I would limit the number of stripes in the badge. There are too many right now, and all that blue kind of drowns out the star and the FDL. You might consider using only five stripes, like the jersey. This way you can center the star and the FDL in the white stripe that would run central in the badge.

"Type something, will ya? We're paying for this stuff." - Peter Venkman
Complete: Stateside Soccer Federation | Complete: World Football Club Alliance | Stalled: Roller Hockey International Redux | Stalled: MLB & Soccer Crossover

5 hours ago, chipper12 said:

They are all very solid but there is the running theme of grey. Make some of it white maybe but the grey makes them all a little drab. 

Thank you! I'll try to limit the grey for upcoming teams.

20 hours ago, gswansea said:

I really like the style of Wellington's logo and kits.  Saint Paul's away jersey is awesome too.

I like the away jersey as well!

4 hours ago, jdp said:

For Saint Paul, I would limit the number of stripes in the badge. There are too many right now, and all that blue kind of drowns out the star and the FDL. You might consider using only five stripes, like the jersey. This way you can center the star and the FDL in the white stripe that would run central in the badge.

Thanks! I'll make an update after the weekend, as well as a new team and some updated ladders.

Archived