So, to start this series I would like to provide some info. I feel that certain teams need updates to their current uniform sets, mainly the Flames and Senators. This series will show my ideal designs for these teams. I'd like to start with the Montreal Canadiens and Calgary Flames.

Habs Home

IX6dx8V.png

Habs Away

EploTBS.png

Habs Alternate

RFG7uGV.png

Flames Home

JCDSAtg.png

Flames Away

oEDvswn.png

*UPDATE* Oilers jerseys added

Home

SMbvg3a.png

Away

ttutAZc.png

Alternate

LAVgZql.png

I think the Habs would look good in matching set based off their road.

Major upgrade for the Flames, but maybe a combination of their jerseys between 1997-2001 and 2002-07.

Thank you. I was going for a modern look while still having some vintage elements to it for the Flames.

The back numbers on Montreal's white jersey have a double outline, but both red and blue use a single outline. I'd fix that, and its great.

I'd minimize (or even eliminate) the black for Calgary. This is a really sharp update though.

I hate the Oilers' alternate (just personal taste), but their home and road are gorgeous.

qtOnrJr.png

The back numbers on Montreal's white jersey have a double outline, but both red and blue use a single outline. I'd fix that, and its great.

I'd minimize (or even eliminate) the black for Calgary. This is a really sharp update though.

I hate the Oilers' alternate (just personal taste), but their home and road are gorgeous.

I'll get around to tweaking the Habs numbers tonight. I'm pretty adamant on keeping a little bit of black for the Flames as I feel it creates a good contrast between the red and gold. I will also play around with the Oilers alternate as I'm not quite sure if I love it yet or not. Thanks for the input.

Really like the Flames update. It's a great blend of eras without being tacky. the ONLY thing that doesn't really do it for me is the number font. I prefer their main one to the alternate jersey fonts. Have the color pattern for them match the logos on each and bam, i'd buy em.

another thought, maybe keep the red laces for the away jersey.... not a big deal though.

Really like the Flames update. It's a great blend of eras without being tacky. the ONLY thing that doesn't really do it for me is the number font. I prefer their main one to the alternate jersey fonts. Have the color pattern for them match the logos on each and bam, i'd buy em.

another thought, maybe keep the red laces for the away jersey.... not a big deal though.

I was not in love with the numbers anyway, I will experiment when I get home from work.

Sens jersey coming soon as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived