Wichita State hockey

deked73

Snap_AwkfJStqi11844459368.pngSnap_7dU2ZdOlWI464833655.pngMy concept for the NCAA inspired fantasy league i am in. I made a Rebirth sports hockey template based off of their own template design jersey and socks I found on their Twitter feed. The pants template I created using an image of an actual pant shell they had made.

All logos are from WSU except the altered WU Shock logo where I added the hockey stick and the alternate crest that i put together using Wichita State's Shockers script.

The templates including the CCM helmet which I made are all in .svg for Inkscape. Comments welcome

bleedsvg2014_03_03_12_53_210b.png

Edge2baWolves2d.jpg

My first inclination is that the patch-number-WSU striping combo is a lot to have on the sleeves. I'd be curious to see how it would look if the patch were gone, the number moved up to the shoulders Γ  la Nike's IIHF jerseys, and the WSU striping put a little more centrally on the sleeve.

And I'm assuming black shorts with all three sets?

These a quite nice - Well done!

Kansas-BB-banner.pngΒ My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021Β  Β  Β  Β  Β St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)Β Β 2023 ChampionsΒ  Β  Β Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Thats one of the great things about Wu Shock. He can be "molded" to any sport. Baseball had a logo where he had a cap and held a bat and I know other teams had their own version. And Thunderfan23 maybe im wrong but doesnt the club team have one holding a hockey stick as well?

Β 

Β 

Thats one of the great things about Wu Shock. He can be "molded" to any sport. Baseball had a logo where he had a cap and held a bat and I know other teams had their own version. And Thunderfan23 maybe im wrong but doesnt the club team have one holding a hockey stick as well?

We had one made up but never got it approved by the school. No idea why. Plus, we are no longer affiliated with the school (long story).

Sucks that they did that to the hockey team. I read about how strict they are with Wu Shock and how NO alterations are to be made of WuShock. The baseball one is the old version and i have not found a modern version of the baseball one yet.

I did get the idea for my version fo Wu Shock from the baseball one and initially was just going to add the stick vertically as if he was just holding it and not give it any action of him shooting.

I plan on making another set with fonts that the basketball team use and the WSU wheat logo more than likely.

I just made a new template from Gemini Athletics that i may use instead of Rebirth. We will see.

Thank you again for the replies

Edge2baWolves2d.jpg

Sucks that they did that to the hockey team. I read about how strict they are with Wu Shock and how NO alterations are to be made of WuShock. The baseball one is the old version and i have not found a modern version of the baseball one yet.

I did get the idea for my version fo Wu Shock from the baseball one and initially was just going to add the stick vertically as if he was just holding it and not give it any action of him shooting.

I plan on making another set with fonts that the basketball team use and the WSU wheat logo more than likely.

I just made a new template from Gemini Athletics that i may use instead of Rebirth. We will see.

So where did you hear about the strict rules with WuShock?

On 1/19/2016 at 10:34 PM, Thunderfan23 said:

Β 

I did get the idea for my version fo Wu Shock from the baseball one and initially was just going to add the stick vertically as if he was just holding it and not give it any action of him shooting.Β 

Β 

I plan on making another set with fonts that the basketball team use and the WSU wheat logo more than likely.Β 

Β 

Β 

So where did you hear about the strict rules with WuShock?

I found it on their website concerning their policies using any official trademarks and fonts. They had a thing with Do's and dont's. I believe it is in this pdf file. Β http://webs.wichita.edu/?u=visualstandards&p=/index/

Edge2baWolves2d.jpg

Archived