Concept for New NFL Team in LA

The Nati MacDaddy

While I like the concept itself, I don't think it would work for an NFL team. (Which is basically what the posters above me have said.)

I think you should try using a different number font on the jerseys, eliminating the yoke on the jerseys, and revising the logo so it's a bit more readable.

Do we actually even know if they're keeping the Rams name? I know this is a hypothetical...but I'm legitimately curious. I'd love for it to happen though!

As for this concept...I think the concept is potentially intriguing, but I also think it needs a lot more refinement. Also a different name, as there's just no chance they'd have the same name for one of the primary "relocate franchise" names that's already in the Madden games. At least I'd hope not.

Do we actually even know if they're keeping the Rams name? I know this is a hypothetical...but I'm legitimately curious. I'd love for it to happen though!

As for this concept...I think the concept is potentially intriguing, but I also think it needs a lot more refinement. Also a different name, as there's just no chance they'd have the same name for one of the primary "relocate franchise" names that's already in the Madden games. At least I'd hope not.

A concept can have whatever name, the Los Angeles Boll Weevils of Anaheim, if you want. But if a concept is attached to an existing league, you want to aim for that concept fitting into the league.

rATMcmK.png

The concept is fantastic. The helmet idea is even better! But the logos and uniforms need work. There is too much going on and can use some slimming down. As a side note, I like the colors. It fits for some reason to me. Kinda reminds me of the old California Sun of the WFL.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

Archived