OnWis97

Los Angeles NFL Brands Discussion

What's throwing off this look for me is that awkward greenish tint on the bolts from the powder blue touching the gold.

I would just get rid of powder blue altogether when it comes to the bolts... just gold with a simple navy outline that itself can be separated by a white outline when applied to a powder blue background.

On ‎5‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 7:37 PM, NicDB said:

What's throwing off this look for me is that awkward greenish tint on the bolts from the powder blue touching the gold.

I would just get rid of powder blue altogether when it comes to the bolts... just gold with a simple navy outline that itself can be separated by a white outline when applied to a powder blue background.

Or maybe they should just ditch navy altogether for one!

On ‎5‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 4:36 PM, leopard88 said:

Of the three, the Rams are the only team that might be able to consider the yellow/athletic gold era to be their glory years.

They wore yellow at least part of the time from 1946-50 (including the weird red season of 1949) and exclusively from 1951-57.  During that period, they played in four NFL championship games (1949, 1950, 1951 and 1955) and won the championship in 1951.  They also only finished under .500 once (1956).

Besides that, the yellow jerseys just look really nice.

I like to see the yellow-gold as a primary look for them. The blue helmets and yellow-gold tops will flash well with the look.