NFL Fields - 2023 Wild Card Playoffs

pitt6pack

26 minutes ago, JWhiz96 said:

Don't the Steelers usually paint the AFC logo to the left of the word marks in the end zones during the playoffs? I remember they did this in 2014, 2010, and 2008.

On a different note, I hate the shield logo that the Jags use, it makes no sense. Just have the jaguar head or the full body jaguar as the mid-field logo, but a shield? Ridiculous.

They usually do, but I haven't seen the field yet. These fields were placeholders for now, then I'll update after the games. 

2 hours ago, RayFinkle said:

New NFL Rule: All home teams must paint their endzones for the playoffs. LOL

:)

Not that I would mind. Would love to see a Steelers field in Black or Yellow... Same with a full yellow Packers endzone, with a white/green workmark..

21 minutes ago, mee said:

:)

Not that I would mind. Would love to see a Steelers field in Black or Yellow... Same with a full yellow Packers endzone, with a white/green workmark..

Pittsburgh in the early days at Heinz field would paint the end zones up real nice so it would be nice to see a return of that. It would be a real interesting to see Green Bay paint their endzoens because the only time they have ever had a full painted endzone was in Super Bowls. 

And ive noticed I've got the wild card logos at a width of 24ft and they should be 18ft so I'll make that change when I have my laptop. 

Three small details, I don't know if you want to consider showing or not:

• In today's Raiders-Texans game I noticed the hash marks were outlined at midfield inside the Texans logo.
  • For the Titans last game of the season, the colors for the two college teams (Nebraska & Tennessee, I think) were inadequately covered up in the endzones, they were showing through
  • How about the "Salute to service" stuff and the pink-tober stuff... someone mentioned on Twitter that for the Eagles game against the Vikings, they had pink trim on the Eagles wordmark in the end zone  

I understand if you don't intend to incorporate these, just wanted to mention them.

I updated the fields from this weekends games. Added the AFC logo to the Steelers endzones, and made the Wildcard logos 18' instead of 24'.

On 1/7/2017 at 4:26 PM, JWhiz96 said:

Sounds good. Great work as always.

If I might ask, which end zones are you doing next? I'm assuming you're going to finish the end zones for 2016?

By endzones, do you mean what I did last season prior to the playoffs? => here: http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/98529-super-bowl-field-database-super-bowl-50-field/?do=findComment&comment=2546760 

I forgot I did it before the playoffs, but I wanted to do that for the remaining teams this week sometime, and have a first guess Super Bowl LI field done as well.

On 1/7/2017 at 9:27 PM, GridironUniform said:

Three small details, I don't know if you want to consider showing or not:

• In today's Raiders-Texans game I noticed the hash marks were outlined at midfield inside the Texans logo.
  • For the Titans last game of the season, the colors for the two college teams (Nebraska & Tennessee, I think) were inadequately covered up in the endzones, they were showing through
  • How about the "Salute to service" stuff and the pink-tober stuff... someone mentioned on Twitter that for the Eagles game against the Vikings, they had pink trim on the Eagles wordmark in the end zone  

I understand if you don't intend to incorporate these, just wanted to mention them.

I stay away from things like salute to service and the pink-tober, because it would put me down a path where I would do the kickoff weekend fields, Thanksgiving fields, play60 fields, Hispanic heritage month etc. which could mean I have to do 200+ fields a season. I don't have the time or disk space for that so I do a more generalized version of the fields that covers the basic look.

• Like 1

On 1/7/2017 at 2:50 PM, JWhiz96 said:

On a different note, I hate the shield logo that the Jags use, it makes no sense. Just have the jaguar head or the full body jaguar as the mid-field logo, but a shield? Ridiculous.

The Jaguars no longer have a full body logo. Would be nice to see a new one, though.

• Like 1

image-2023-06-05-005249976.png

On 1/8/2017 at 7:41 PM, pitt6pack said:

I stay away from things like salute to service and the pink-tober, because it would put me down a path where I would do the kickoff weekend fields, Thanksgiving fields, play60 fields, Hispanic heritage month etc. which could mean I have to do 200+ fields a season. I don't have the time or disk space for that so I do a more generalized version of the fields that covers the basic look.

I can understand that. I am going "Koo Koo for Coca Puffs" just working on my Lions, Cardinals and SDS fields (Fiesta Bowl and BCS/CFP fields!)

"Post Hoc, Ergo Propter Hoc!:  "After this, therefore, because of this."

f3dca0b9-3d53-4cd3-b468-7ac58806b3dc.png

Chicago Bears 2016

CHI_2016^1.png

Cincinnati Bengals 2016

Spoiler

CIN_2016^1.png

Denver Broncos 2016

Spoiler

DEN_2016^1.png

Indianapolis Colts 2016

Spoiler

IND_2016^1.png

Dallas Cowboys 2016

Spoiler

DAL_2016^1.png

Getting a bunch out of the way. I had done the last four previously for 2014 and 2015, but not 2016. The Bears field is the only completely new one, so it's the only one not in a spoiler.

• Like 1

International Series 2016 Week 4 - Colts vs Jaguars

INT_2016^1.png

The early days of the international series had much nicer fields from what I can remember. I believe they used to completely paint the endzones and had an international series logo at midfield even. This season it was consistently the home teams logo, 8 yards in width, and plain wordmarks in the endzones. 

On 1/4/2017 at 10:16 PM, pitt6pack said:

2016 San Diego Chargers - Field 1

Reveal hidden contents

SD_2016^1.png

2016 San Diego Chargers - Field 2

Reveal hidden contents

SD_2016^2.png

2016 San Diego Chargers - Field 3

Reveal hidden contents

SD_2016^3.png

2016 San Diego Chargers - Field 4

Reveal hidden contents

SD_2016^4.png

2016 San Diego Chargers - Field 5

Reveal hidden contents

SD_2016^5.png

RIP to all these beautiful fields if the rumors are true that they are moving to LA.

yalSCLI.png
spacer.png
JnGTN1H.png

14 hours ago, crosby87rules said:

RIP to all these beautiful fields if the rumors are true that they are moving to LA.

Even worse that this is the logo

LA-Chargers-New-Logo.jpg

No more gold or powerder blue, the best colors the team had, and such a unique combo in a league that is increasingly moving towards blandness. 

39 minutes ago, eick74 said:

I noticed in the Seahawks-Lions game, I could still see the soccer field lines down near the endzone.

I have the soccer lines, they are just hard to see. 

1 minute ago, mee said:

Have you gotten anywhere as far as hosting the full sized fields?

I used to, but unfortunately over the past few years image hosting sites have quietly deleted my accounts with no explanation whre I uploaded my full fields. The reason was because they took up a lot of server space. I don't blame them. As a system administrator myself I'd have done the same thing. I tried with the gridiron uniform database as well but we ran out of server space with not even all the super bowl fields. Seemed like a lost cause at this point unless I can host my own website from my personal laptop, but it is getting old and I don't trust it would last long once I got something actually working. This site used to allow full uploads, but a few months ago started limiting upload sized. That's the best response I can give you. 

18 hours ago, pitt6pack said:

I used to, but unfortunately over the past few years image hosting sites have quietly deleted my accounts with no explanation whre I uploaded my full fields. The reason was because they took up a lot of server space. I don't blame them. As a system administrator myself I'd have done the same thing. I tried with the gridiron uniform database as well but we ran out of server space with not even all the super bowl fields. Seemed like a lost cause at this point unless I can host my own website from my personal laptop, but it is getting old and I don't trust it would last long once I got something actually working. This site used to allow full uploads, but a few months ago started limiting upload sized. That's the best response I can give you. 

Have you tried using a file hosting site instead of an image hosting site? Yes you won't be able to post the image elsewhere, but you can give the links to download..