pitt6pack

NFL Fields - 2019 Mexico Game, Rams Week 14 (12/9/19)

Recommended Posts

26 minutes ago, JWhiz96 said:

Don't the Steelers usually paint the AFC logo to the left of the word marks in the end zones during the playoffs? I remember they did this in 2014, 2010, and 2008.

 

On a different note, I hate the shield logo that the Jags use, it makes no sense. Just have the jaguar head or the full body jaguar as the mid-field logo, but a shield? Ridiculous.

 

They usually do, but I haven't seen the field yet. These fields were placeholders for now, then I'll update after the games. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds good. Great work as always.

 

If I might ask, which end zones are you doing next? I'm assuming you're going to finish the end zones for 2016?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RayFinkle said:

New NFL Rule: All home teams must paint their endzones for the playoffs. LOL

:)

Not that I would mind. Would love to see a Steelers field in Black or Yellow... Same with a full yellow Packers endzone, with a white/green workmark..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, mee said:

:)

Not that I would mind. Would love to see a Steelers field in Black or Yellow... Same with a full yellow Packers endzone, with a white/green workmark..

 

Pittsburgh in the early days at Heinz field would paint the end zones up real nice so it would be nice to see a return of that. It would be a real interesting to see Green Bay paint their endzoens because the only time they have ever had a full painted endzone was in Super Bowls. 

 

And ive noticed I've got the wild card logos at a width of 24ft and they should be 18ft so I'll make that change when I have my laptop. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Three small details, I don't know if you want to consider showing or not:

  • In today's Raiders-Texans game I noticed the hash marks were outlined at midfield inside the Texans logo.
  • For the Titans last game of the season, the colors for the two college teams (Nebraska & Tennessee, I think) were inadequately covered up in the endzones, they were showing through
  • How about the "Salute to service" stuff and the pink-tober stuff... someone mentioned on Twitter that for the Eagles game against the Vikings, they had pink trim on the Eagles wordmark in the end zone  

I understand if you don't intend to incorporate these, just wanted to mention them.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I updated the fields from this weekends games. Added the AFC logo to the Steelers endzones, and made the Wildcard logos 18' instead of 24'.

 

On 1/7/2017 at 4:26 PM, JWhiz96 said:

Sounds good. Great work as always.

If I might ask, which end zones are you doing next? I'm assuming you're going to finish the end zones for 2016?

By endzones, do you mean what I did last season prior to the playoffs? => here: http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/98529-super-bowl-field-database-super-bowl-50-field/?do=findComment&comment=2546760 

I forgot I did it before the playoffs, but I wanted to do that for the remaining teams this week sometime, and have a first guess Super Bowl LI field done as well.

 

On 1/7/2017 at 9:27 PM, GridironUniform said:

Three small details, I don't know if you want to consider showing or not:

  • In today's Raiders-Texans game I noticed the hash marks were outlined at midfield inside the Texans logo.
  • For the Titans last game of the season, the colors for the two college teams (Nebraska & Tennessee, I think) were inadequately covered up in the endzones, they were showing through
  • How about the "Salute to service" stuff and the pink-tober stuff... someone mentioned on Twitter that for the Eagles game against the Vikings, they had pink trim on the Eagles wordmark in the end zone  

I understand if you don't intend to incorporate these, just wanted to mention them.

 

 

I stay away from things like salute to service and the pink-tober, because it would put me down a path where I would do the kickoff weekend fields, Thanksgiving fields, play60 fields, Hispanic heritage month etc. which could mean I have to do 200+ fields a season. I don't have the time or disk space for that so I do a more generalized version of the fields that covers the basic look.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My bad, I meant fields. Guess I'm too used to be talking about end zones.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/7/2017 at 2:50 PM, JWhiz96 said:

On a different note, I hate the shield logo that the Jags use, it makes no sense. Just have the jaguar head or the full body jaguar as the mid-field logo, but a shield? Ridiculous.

The Jaguars no longer have a full body logo. Would be nice to see a new one, though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/8/2017 at 7:41 PM, pitt6pack said:

I stay away from things like salute to service and the pink-tober, because it would put me down a path where I would do the kickoff weekend fields, Thanksgiving fields, play60 fields, Hispanic heritage month etc. which could mean I have to do 200+ fields a season. I don't have the time or disk space for that so I do a more generalized version of the fields that covers the basic look.

I can understand that. I am going "Koo Koo for Coca Puffs" just working on my Lions, Cardinals and SDS fields (Fiesta Bowl and BCS/CFP fields!)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

San Francisco 49ers - Field 1

SF_2016^1.png

 

San Francisco 49ers - Field 2

SF_2016^2.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chicago Bears 2016

CHI_2016^1.png

 

Cincinnati Bengals 2016

Spoiler

CIN_2016^1.png

 

Denver Broncos 2016

Spoiler

DEN_2016^1.png

 

Indianapolis Colts 2016

Spoiler

IND_2016^1.png

 

Dallas Cowboys 2016

Spoiler

DAL_2016^1.png

 

Getting a bunch out of the way. I had done the last four previously for 2014 and 2015, but not 2016. The Bears field is the only completely new one, so it's the only one not in a spoiler.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

International Series 2016 Week 4 - Colts vs Jaguars

INT_2016^1.png

 

The early days of the international series had much nicer fields from what I can remember. I believe they used to completely paint the endzones and had an international series logo at midfield even. This season it was consistently the home teams logo, 8 yards in width, and plain wordmarks in the endzones. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/4/2017 at 10:16 PM, pitt6pack said:

2016 San Diego Chargers - Field 1

  Reveal hidden contents

SD_2016^1.png

 

2016 San Diego Chargers - Field 2

  Reveal hidden contents

SD_2016^2.png

 

2016 San Diego Chargers - Field 3

  Reveal hidden contents

SD_2016^3.png

 

2016 San Diego Chargers - Field 4

  Reveal hidden contents

SD_2016^4.png

 

2016 San Diego Chargers - Field 5

  Reveal hidden contents

SD_2016^5.png

 

RIP to all these beautiful fields if the rumors are true that they are moving to LA.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I noticed in the Seahawks-Lions game, I could still see the soccer field lines down near the endzone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, crosby87rules said:

RIP to all these beautiful fields if the rumors are true that they are moving to LA.

Even worse that this is the logo

LA-Chargers-New-Logo.jpg

 

No more gold or powerder blue, the best colors the team had, and such a unique combo in a league that is increasingly moving towards blandness. 

 

 

39 minutes ago, eick74 said:

I noticed in the Seahawks-Lions game, I could still see the soccer field lines down near the endzone.

I have the soccer lines, they are just hard to see. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

International Series 2016 Week 7 - Giants vs Rams

INT_2016^2.png

 

International Series 2016 Week 8 - Redskins vs Bengals

INT_2016^3.png

 

International Series 2016 Week 11 - Texans vs Raiders

INT_2016^4.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mee said:

Have you gotten anywhere as far as hosting the full sized fields?

 

I used to, but unfortunately over the past few years image hosting sites have quietly deleted my accounts with no explanation whre I uploaded my full fields. The reason was because they took up a lot of server space. I don't blame them. As a system administrator myself I'd have done the same thing. I tried with the gridiron uniform database as well but we ran out of server space with not even all the super bowl fields. Seemed like a lost cause at this point unless I can host my own website from my personal laptop, but it is getting old and I don't trust it would last long once I got something actually working. This site used to allow full uploads, but a few months ago started limiting upload sized. That's the best response I can give you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, pitt6pack said:

I used to, but unfortunately over the past few years image hosting sites have quietly deleted my accounts with no explanation whre I uploaded my full fields. The reason was because they took up a lot of server space. I don't blame them. As a system administrator myself I'd have done the same thing. I tried with the gridiron uniform database as well but we ran out of server space with not even all the super bowl fields. Seemed like a lost cause at this point unless I can host my own website from my personal laptop, but it is getting old and I don't trust it would last long once I got something actually working. This site used to allow full uploads, but a few months ago started limiting upload sized. That's the best response I can give you. 

Have you tried using a file hosting site instead of an image hosting site? Yes you won't be able to post the image elsewhere, but you can give the links to download..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.