NFL Fields - 2023 Wild Card Playoffs

pitt6pack

Nice. I remember trying the in baseball season field. Just could not get the radius of the infield correct. (Its a bugger when each stadium's outer dirt radius varies LOL!)

"Post Hoc, Ergo Propter Hoc!:ย  "After this, therefore, because of this."

f3dca0b9-3d53-4cd3-b468-7ac58806b3dc.png

On 12/9/2016 at 8:04 AM, SFCOM1 said:

Nice. I remember trying the in baseball season field. Just could not get the radius of the infield correct. (Its a bugger when each stadium's outer dirt radius varies LOL!)

ย This one took a while to get right. Fortunately the baseball field was very symmetrical with the football field, and worked at 45 degree angles relative to the football field, so it made it easier to do in paint.

ย 

Here are some 2016 fields, and I've also dated the fields based on how far back they had been used.

ย 

Arizona Cardinals 2008-2014 2016

Spoiler

ARZ_2008-2014_2016.png

ย 

ARZ_2008-2014_2016_2.png

ย 

Atlanta Falcons 2008-2014 2016

Spoiler

ATL_2008-2014_2016.png

ย 

Baltimore Ravens 2008-2014

Spoiler

BAL_2008-2014.png

ย 

Buffalo Bills 2011-2014 2016

Spoiler

BUF_2011-2014_2016.png

ย 

Carolina Panthers 2012-2013 2016

Spoiler

CAR_2012-2013_2016.png

ย 

Carolina Panthers 2014

Spoiler

CAR_2014.png

ย 

Kansas City Chiefs 2003-2016

ย 

Spoiler

KC_2003.png

ย 

2004-2007

Spoiler

KC_2004-2007.png

ย 

Spoiler

KC_2008^1.png

ย 

KC_2008^2.png

ย 

Spoiler

KC_2009.png

ย 

2010-2014

Spoiler

KC_2010-2014.png

ย 

2015 (previously posted)

ย 

Spoiler

KC_2016.png

ย 

5 hours ago, mee said:

Nice to see you back posting more fields!

Shame the Chiefs took out the AFL logo. It really fits well in their endzone..

ย 

Thanks, it's nice to be backย while I have the time between semesters!

And I agree with you. Last years Chiefs field was great with both the AFL and NFL logos at opposite sides of the endzones. I thought they would keep the look into this year, which would have looked even better with the normal NFL logo instead of the gold one.

ย 

Also, I added a new Rams field, from what they used today. The NFL logo was only 6 yards wide as opposed to 10 yards, which they had been using for the previous games.

Link here: 2016 Rams

ย 

I've been wanting to do Baltimore ever since they moved back to grass, but there is no where I could find the "BALTIMORE" script in the left endzone. Took me a while but I was able to make it myself. I'm going to post one of those endzones here, since this site, or no where else has this.ย 

ย 

Another interesting note, the "Ravens" wordmark is the same size which they used on the turf field, and in Super Bowl XLVII, just centered, and the Raven logo at midfield is the same size as what used to be in the endzones. which all makes perfect sense, but the midfield logo this year I would have thought to have been larger than what used to be in the endzones, but I guess it's all a matter of angles when your watching on TV.

ย 

Baltimore city wordmark

Ravens_Endzone_City_5.png

ย 

2016 Baltimore Ravens - Field 1

Spoiler

BAL_2016^1.png

ย 

2016 Baltimore Ravens - Field 2

Spoiler

BAL_2016^2.png

ย 

2016 Baltimore Ravens - Field 3

Spoiler

BAL_2016^3.png

ย 

2016 Baltimore Ravens - Field 4

Spoiler

BAL_2016^4.png

ย 

2016 Baltimore Ravens - Field 5

Spoiler

BAL_2016^5.png

ย 

Just saw on Sportscenter, it appears the Seahawks will have a lime green end zone tonight to match their uniforms.

ย 

Also lastย Sunday, Saints-Bucs game at Raymond James the Bucs had painted their end zone red now that USF is done for year.

ย 

http://www.bucsnation.com/2016/12/11/13913884/buccaneers-paint-end-zones-red-against-saints

ย 

Cza2cIjVEAAEfi2.jpg

22 hours ago, mee said:

Did the Ravens have more home games or fields? lol

ย 

Their pre-season field was a white outline of the wordmarks with no painting within, so 6 fields total if you include that one. I like the change to grass though, and their tendency to paint the fields different colors based on the teams uniforms. Which, Seattle did this week, and St. Louis last season.ย 

ย 

22 hours ago, GridironUniform said:

Just saw on Sportscenter, it appears the Seahawks will have a lime green end zone tonight to match their uniforms.

Also lastย Sunday, Saints-Bucs game at Raymond James the Bucs had painted their end zone red now that USF is done for year.

http://www.bucsnation.com/2016/12/11/13913884/buccaneers-paint-end-zones-red-against-saints

ย 

I don't think I've done any fields for Tampa yet, I guess that's next on the list. Like I said with Baltimore, I like when teams try matching the field with the uniforms. Shows some dedication. Easy field to replicate as well.

ย 

Seattle Seahawks 2016 - Field 3

SEA_2016^3.png

ย 

New York Giants / New York Jets 2016 - Field 2

NYG_2016^2.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/25/2016 at 3:21 PM, mee said:

Semester restarted?

Not till 23rd. I've been out of town for the holidays, but I'm hoping to do all 2016 fields and the playoffs/super bowl this season

SFCOM1!

I just barely signed up and I'm wondering if you're still making those Cardinals fields that you said you'll do.

If so, then I just found this video that I don't know if you saw or not

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOrlF6y3DPQ

This is a time-lapse video of Sun Devil Stadium transitioning from the Fiesta Bowl to the Week 17 game from the 2004 Season

I suggest that if you don't want to see the whole video (even if it's just 45 seconds), skip to about 17 seconds. That's when they transition the field to the Cardinals one

I have no guarantee if that was what they had the whole time there at the college field, but it was the last time that it was used until the rebrand happened

I hope this message was usefulย for you, and if not, you just wasted 15 minutes of my life on this reply:lol:

snCW1ox.png

7 hours ago, TheRandomGuy77 said:

SFCOM1!

I just barely signed up and I'm wondering if you're still making those Cardinals fields that you said you'll do.

If so, then I just found this video that I don't know if you saw or not

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOrlF6y3DPQ

This is a time-lapse video of Sun Devil Stadium transitioning from the Fiesta Bowl to the Week 17 game from the 2004 Season

I suggest that if you don't want to see the whole video (even if it's just 45 seconds), skip to about 17 seconds. That's when they transition the field to the Cardinals one

I have no guarantee if that was what they had the whole time there at the college field, but it was the last time that it was used until the rebrand happened

I hope this message was usefulย for you, and if not, you just wasted 15 minutes of my life on this reply:lol:

Thanks,

ย 

I have seen this time lapse before. The biggest problem in recreating the Original Cardinals fields at SDS, is the custom font used for the end zones. Outside of that I have a good template for the field at SDS, that I can use!ย 

ย 

On 12/8/2016 at 8:00 PM, pitt6pack said:

Its been a while since I have had the time to put some fields together, but I've got a bunch on the way. I'm doing away with posting the on-field logos from this point on, as a measure to save me some time.

I'll start things off with the Raiders, who are having quite a good year to this point (doesn't look too good tonight at the moment though).

ย 

2016 Oakland Raiders - Early Season Baseball

OAK_2016_0.png

ย 

2016 Oakland Raiders - Mid-season

OAK_2016_1.png

ย 

2016 Oakland Raiders - Late-season

OAK_2016_2.png

ย 

I will also go back and date these fields to multiple years if applicable. The early season baseball field for the Raiders has been used for quite a while, including last season since they started off not painting the 50's gold.

Yea, the early season field has been existence for a couple of decades. (ever since the current configuration of the Oakland Coliseum was finished at least!)

About that video, the description for it was wrong, saying that it was the last game there for the cardinals untilย they moved into U of P Stadium

Decided to comment on this 6 year long vid before commenting to you, and I just got a reply from the channel, and they rewrote the desc

Just pointing that out there:)

ย 

Oh and while I tried to find a image on google, I found the other endzone! I thing this image could be helpful!venue-section-218-view.jpg

I know it's not colored like the one on the vid, but i'm sure that its the same font used on the other side.

Edited by TheRandomGuy77
photo and helpful info

snCW1ox.png

2 hours ago, TheRandomGuy77 said:

About that video, the description for it was wrong, saying that it was the last game there for the cardinals untilย they moved into U of P Stadium

Decided to comment on this 6 year long vid before commenting to you, and I just got a reply from the channel, and they rewrote the desc

Just pointing that out there:)

ย 

Oh and while I tried to find a image on google, I found the other endzone! I thing this image could be helpful!venue-section-218-view.jpg

I know it's not colored like the one on the vid, but i'm sure that its the same font used on the other side.

ย 

This is the first time I've seen this font. Does it have any official ties to the Cardinals/ASU? It does not look like an easy one to replicate, that's for sure, so it would be nice to find a digital version, or the font some place.

6 minutes ago, pitt6pack said:

ย 

This is the first time I've seen this font. Does it have any official ties to the Cardinals/ASU? It does not look like an easy one to replicate, that's for sure, so it would be nice to find a digital version, or the font some place.

I know! I haven't seen this kind of font associated to the Cardinals. I tried the internet archive, google images, and even this website doesn't have the field's font.

I don't think the font has ties to the College, but if you want to see the whole field without waiting for me to post an image, try looking up a game in NFL Game Pass, and you guys will have a week of copying the field, or you'll be wasting $45. Just saying

snCW1ox.png

Hey guys! I was on youtube and found some vids for the cardinals fields

One Iย found that shows the field from one thoseย photos, in a video

Another one Iย found that could help on the field at the time they were the Phoenix Cardinals!

Hope this was useful!

ย 

EDIT:ย i just found another video of the field, but with a different font in the end zone

the dumb thing about this video is that it's 2 hours long, but you can just browse through the video

Edited by TheRandomGuy77
video

snCW1ox.png