NFL Fields - 2023 Wild Card Playoffs

pitt6pack

On 1/15/2017 at 3:05 PM, mee said:

Have you tried using a file hosting site instead of an image hosting site? Yes you won't be able to post the image elsewhere, but you can give the links to download..

I have not at this point, but The amount of files I have are large, and I'm not sure if I want to put in the effort of tryign to upload everything again, only for everything to be too large, or not have enough space. I just don't have the time for that right now.

22 hours ago, GridironUniform said:

I guess you might have seen, for today's game Cowboys didn't put the "Divisional Playoffs" logo on the field of play... they put it outside the sidelines instead.   Just the NFL shield on the 25s.

They did this during the wold card game against the Lions a few year back, and I kind of expected them to do it again. I think because the logos and everything are sewn into the turf, Dallas does not painting on the field. In Super Bowl 45 they replaced strips of the turf in order to paint the endzones, NFL logo, and Super Bowl logo.

42 minutes ago, RayFinkle said:

pitt!!!!!!!!!!

Are you going to hook us up with some Super Bowl matchup fields? :D

I've got some works in progress.

2016 Divisional Playoffs

Saturday January 14 - Seattle Seahawks @ Atlanta Falcons

ATL_2016^div.png

Saturday January 14 - Houston Texans @ New England Patriots

NE_2016^div.png

Sunday January 15 - Green Bay Packers @ Dallas Cowboys

DAL_2016^div.png

Sunday January 15 - Pittsburgh Steelers @ Kansas City Chiefs

KC_2016^div.png

1 hour ago, pitt6pack said:

They did this during the wold card game against the Lions a few year back, and I kind of expected them to do it again. I think because the logos and everything are sewn into the turf, Dallas does not painting on the field. In Super Bowl 45 they replaced strips of the turf in order to paint the endzones, NFL logo, and Super Bowl logo.

Interesting take..

I was about to post the conference championship fields but the power went out (that's why you should never underestimate a day getting worse, because it can). So no internet on my laptop. At least from my phone I can tell you that you can find those fields and the 2013 and 2014 playoff fields as well on the gridiron uniforms database website in the fields section. I also have my super bowl LI concepts in the super bowl field database thread on this website. 

Last, but not least, falcons blowing out the packers was a bit of a surprise to me. As a Steelers fan, it was almost a garentee tomlin would get badly out coached. Flue, or 3am fire alarms had nothing to do with the outcome. Just poor coaching, and embarrassing play calling. Oh, and using a defensive strategy that has never worked against Brady, and not making any effort to try and do something different. It was pathetic, but I didn't expect much today. 

3 hours ago, the heat suck said:

First off, why did the grounds crew at the Georgia Dome paint the NFC Championship logo as 'NFL Championship'? Stupid. Second, here's my mockups for Super Bowl LI's fields.

Im not sure what your referring to about the Georgia dome field. Same conference championship logo that's been used since the 2010 season. 

12 hours ago, pitt6pack said:

Im not sure what your referring to about the Georgia dome field. Same conference championship logo that's been used since the 2010 season. 

Usually the logo is painted as (CHAMPIONSHIP) with the NFC logo inside the football on the logo. But this year, they painted around the NFL shield so it looks like it says "NFL Championship". It looks bad.

image-2023-06-05-005249976.png

1 hour ago, the heat suck said:

Usually the logo is painted as (CHAMPIONSHIP) with the NFC logo inside the football on the logo. But this year, they painted around the NFL shield so it looks like it says "NFL Championship". It looks bad.

It has always been the NFL logo for all the playoff logos since the 2010 season (includes wild card and divisional round logos as well). I have re-created all the playoff fields from 2013 through 2016 seasons, and I was at the Jets-Steelers AFC championship game the first year they introduced the new logos. Always has been the NFL logo.

Conference Championships

NFC Championship - January 22, 2017 - Packers @ Falcons

ATL_2016%5Econf.png

AFC Championship - January 22, 2017 - Steelers @ Patriots

NE_2016%5Econf.png

I'll be doing all the Super Bowl field work in the Super Bowl Fields Database thread, for people who wish to follow that.

I've been doing some playoffs fields recently, and some others. I won't post them all because there are a lot. But as always, all of the fields I, and @SFCOM1 have ever done can be found on the Gridiron Fields Database

2006-2012 Patriots

NE_2008-2012%5E1.png

2008-2014 Texans

HOU_2008-2014%5E1.png

HOU_2008-2014%5E2.png

Some playoffs fields

HOU_2012%5Ewc.png

SF_2012%5Ediv.png

PIT_2008%5Econf.png

Packers at Eagles Wild Card 2010

PHI_2010%5Ewc.png

I thought this was an interesting field. This is the only time I can remember (and actually I didn't remember) that the Eagles have had the NFL and NFC logos in their endzones.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, pitt6pack said:

I thought this was an interesting field. This is the only time I can remember (and actually I didn't remember) that the Eagles have had the NFL and NFC logos in their endzones.

And it looks so much better..

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, mee said:

And it looks so much better..

I agree. Same with this next field. I have no idea why the Bengals did away with the Bengal at midifeld. This was one of my favorite fields.

Bengals 2008-2011

CIN_2008-2011%5E1.png

This field style was used before 2008, with the exception of the NFL log. That's why I name it this way.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, pitt6pack said:

I agree. Same with this next field. I have no idea why the Bengals did away with the Bengal at midifeld. This was one of my favorite fields.

That was an amazing logo, and it looked great at midfield..

I don't thing you did any recent Redskin fields..(hint, hint)

1 minute ago, mee said:

That was an amazing logo, and it looked great at midfield..

I don't thing you did any recent Redskin fields..(hint, hint)

I have back to 2008, and the 2008 field actually is about the same since the early 2000's. Actually I think when I went to a preseason game in 2002 they the same field, just with older NFL logos at the 25's, or probably no NFL logos at all at the time.

I have a hard time figuring out which fields I have posted and which are worth posting. So if you don't see something, check the Gridiron Fields Database first. I have a lot of fields, including playoff fields that I know I haven't posted here. Lately I've just been trying to post my favorites so I don't spam the boards.

You can find them here: http://fields.gridiron-uniforms.com/controller/controller.php?action=view-team-rs&idx=31

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, pitt6pack said:

I have a hard time figuring out which fields I have posted and which are worth posting. So if you don't see something, check the Gridiron Fields Database first. I have a lot of fields, including playoff fields that I know I haven't posted here. Lately I've just been trying to post my favorites so I don't spam the boards.

Aha! Makes sense..

No problem with that. And with the Gridiron Fields Database in operation that is a great place to see all the fields that have been created. And I for one have enjoyed collaborating with @pitt6pack over the past couple of years in creating the templates that many are now viewing for their enjoyment.

"Post Hoc, Ergo Propter Hoc!:  "After this, therefore, because of this."

f3dca0b9-3d53-4cd3-b468-7ac58806b3dc.png

9 hours ago, SFCOM1 said:

No problem with that. And with the Gridiron Fields Database in operation that is a great place to see all the fields that have been created. And I for one have enjoyed collaborating with @pitt6pack over the past couple of years in creating the templates that many are now viewing for their enjoyment.

I've appreciated the help, especially with some of the Cardinals and Lions fields you've done.

2017 Pro Bowl. I usually skip these, but the field is needed for the gridiron fields database, so here it is. Better than neon.

PB_2017.png

• Like 1