Heads up

CC97

It turned out that my firewall was blocking me from seeing those pics...

I like the new script (and I wasn't sure I would from the blurry pics we've seen), and I like all of the new logos, but the inbalance of color kind of bugs me.  The lack of any Navy on the road shorts (with it being present on the tops) is strange to me.

The uniforms are PRETTY good, but I bet with some tweaking, they could be REALLY good.

(hint, hint)

Just my two cents,

I am not too happy with the redesign.  Kind of plain and a steal off the Bucs, as said earlier.  Thought they could have done alot more.

Also, I think it is a pretty poor job on the uni design.  The road lacks navy and the home should have used wine numbers with more of a navy accent also.

But anything is better than that breaking basketball!!!

They're great!  Love the colors and what they did with 'em.  I'm also glad to see a return to a simpler format - hopefully other teams will file suit.  Overall, a very nice job.

Finally the Cavs have a good logo.

However is it me or is that alternate logo a bit like the Tampa Bay BUccaneers.

i noticed that too.  wonder if the buccos plan on taking any action.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

The logos are very nice. The potentials they created for the jersey is amazing. And yet, IMO the jerseys don't live up to that potential. The gold is not emphasized enough on the homes, and the blues not enough on the roads...

I just wanted to point out that I missed the gold outlining the blues on the home jerseys, and take back that lack of emphasis, although, I still don't think there is enough emphasis on blue on the red jerseys.

Archived