NFL Europe / "If Soccer Clubs were NFL Teams..."

Rygi13

NFL has set up a new experimental league in Europe. Many of the major soccer clubs got in on the action and bought an NFL team... these are there uniforms! In this fictional and experimental league the NFL has started to test out the idea of ads on the uniforms as well as different uniform suppliers (if I can find the templates), as well as adding more colored uniforms for more color vs color matchups.

PSG

HomepPdalUa.jpgAway

UaBuMZ5.jpg

Manchester City

Home

tVGSnJL.jpgAway

c5QPXfu.jpgBarcelona

Home

0dqzRpi.jpg

Away

8rcMENj.jpg

ADDITIONS

ROMA

REAL MADRID

BAYERN MUNICH

MANCHESTER UNITED

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR

WEST HAM UNITED

INTER MILAN

ARSENAL

ATLETICO MADRID

Guest darkpiranha

Beautiful! That's twice in one week I checked out a thread I was expecting to be another lame retread on cross-sport leaguing, but ended up thrilled by what I saw. I know these are soccer teams that are creating football teams and would likely keep their branding identical, but I'd love to see you really have fun re-interpreting a traditional soccer logo for football purposes (Yes, I know that I'm likely committing terminology heresy to many people who refuse to call soccer anything but football, but I'm an ugly American, so I win.)

I echo said above...these are great!!

My only nitpick is he front of the jersey looks at bit empty without the a wordmark (maybe a small sponsor logo). Especially Barcelonas, with that thinner font.

Thanks! I agree so I added a wordmark to the new Roma Uniforms. Also I cant find the full fonts for most of the teams so I didn't add a NOB but if I could all of these would have a NOB.

• 2 months later...

Archived