Rygi13

NFL Europe / "If Soccer Clubs were NFL Teams..."

"If soccer clubs were NFL teams..." they wouldn't have hideous sponsor tramp stamps. :P

Not a knock on your designs, which look great, but the walking billboard thing soccer does is just the absolute worst.

On April 5, 2016 at 9:34 AM, jujubeans said:

"If soccer clubs were NFL teams..." they wouldn't have hideous sponsor tramp stamps. :P

Not a knock on your designs, which look great, but the walking billboard thing soccer does is just the absolute worst.

Get used to it.  Every sport except *maybe* baseball will have it by 2030 :(

I notice a lot of the teams are branded "American Football Club."  More likely they'd rebrand it "Gridiron Football."

First off definitely a bold idea (Commissioner Goddel if you are looking get on it) second the designs are definitely ones I'd use if I were uni manufacturers. And as for future teams

Borrusia Dortmund

Athletic Madrid

Leicester City

Inter Milan

Celtic

Liverpool

On 4/3/2016 at 8:46 AM, Jordyhazy said:

I don't know if your doing requests or not but could you please do west ham united 

WEST HAM UNITED

Home

WestHamHome.jpg

Away

WestHamAway.jpg

On the whole, I really like this project. My biggest thing is you might wanna move the numbers up higher on both the front and the back of the jersey. Also, the sponsor logos are put in an odd place. Usually, they'd be on the left or right shoulder, probably opposite of the Nike logo. Check the picture below.

Keep up the good work!

OrlandoPredators.jpg