SSmith48's Sports Sigs

SSmith48

Lately, I knew I needed to do something logo-related, but I was losing inspiration. However, I came up with an idea: creating sigs.

My sigs are not flashy or crazy, they are simple to reflect one's pride for a team, and can be used with any style. I designed them so that they can be customized to a certain degree. The sigs have a logo or picture, which take up no more than 1/3 of the sig. The text will fill up all the rest of the blank space. Now, I have a couple examples for inspiration:

Team Name (can be just city, just name, or both):

SAMPLE%20SIG%20NAME_zpsgecgytrx.png

Motto:

SAMPLE%20SIG%20MOTTO_zpsdng5s6bm.png

Player (only last name and numbers 0-99):

SAMPLE%20SIG%20PLAYER_zpslae6lnoo.png

BEFORE REQUESTING:

There are some restrictions, some personal, and some relating to my program:

-When requesting a player, keep it to a last name and a 2 digit number (0-99)

-When requesting a picture or logo, do not request one with a watermark or an image that is not compatible with Paint.

-Also, if the image cannot easily be found on the internet, please have a sample image ready for me. This will ensure that I have an image for your sig.

-If you want to request a font, please double check that it is free. I will not be paying any money for a font. If you do request a font that requires money, I will try to select one similar to it.

-If I miss your request, please PM me. This will ensure that one, I will add it to my list without the risk of losing your request if you post it again, and two, if I purposely did not do your for one reason or another, I can contact you without building up the thread with unnecessary posts.

Here is how you should lay your request out:

Preferred text (font, what to type, player information, etc.)

Description of logo or picture (with logos, say what logo you exactly want. Ex: Super Bowl 50 logo, Denver Broncos Alternate logo, Georgetown 1978-1995 Primary, etc.)

Background color:

Text Color:

These sigs can be personalized for:

Fantasy sports teams

Stadiums

Events

Sports Teams

Players

Other Locations or people

Request List:

1-

2-

3-

4-

5-

6-

7-

8-

9-

10-

Thank You!

EDIT: PLEASE HOLD ON. THE SIGS ARE CURRENTLY TOO BIG. I AM EDITING THE SIZE NOW.

EDIT 2: It may take longer than expected to change the size. As of right now, I am currently trying to change it, but I am getting it smaller than I intended. I made a mistake in posting this early. I am sorry.

spacer.png

Visit my website at SSmith Designs (google.com)

Preferred font- Not a big deal, just as long as you think it's classy.

Description of logo: Perth Scorchers BBL cricket primary. If you could find a Hi-res picture of there secondary, that would work just as well.

If it could say beware the Hogg ( In that spelling.) That would be great.

Background color:Orange

Text Color: White.

Archived