Sign in to follow this  
deked73

Eastern Illinois Univ. Hockey Concept

eiu%20roundel.png

EIU%20hockey.png

My take if the EIU had a hockey team or just a club team using the school's new logos and wordmarks that debuted last year. A huge improvement over the ones that they previously had.

comments are welcomed as always

You're 99% of the way there. My only complaint is the numbers on the third jersey would be difficult to read at a distance because they're the same color as the chest stripes. The only option I can think of is to make them grey, but that takes away the retro feel you're going for. I can't think of any other solution, though...

You're 99% of the way there. My only complaint is the numbers on the third jersey would be difficult to read at a distance because they're the same color as the chest stripes. The only option I can think of is to make them grey, but that takes away the retro feel you're going for. I can't think of any other solution, though...

I tried to do blue numbers with thick white outline just like what Detroit did for the Winter Classic at Wrigley but it did look right. I will post that and see what people think.

Thanks for the reply