VitorioArts

WBS Penguins Logo Concept

Hey Guys! Today I am sharing my Wilkes Barre Scranton Penguins logo concept. Its not that different from the logo they have now but I wanted an effective and simple logo. I hope you guys like it!

C&C Welcome!

PensLogo_zpsy7tar6gd.jpg

I like it! It's clean and simple, yet the colors contrast and pop enough to make the logo stand out. Great job

Nice job. I have always liked our Logo we have created for our blog. It is a combination of all three affiliates the Wheeling Nailers the WBS Penguins and the Pittsburgh Penguins. what do you guys think?

pensfans4everlogo.png

Edited by PensFans4Ever

Nice job. I have always liked our Logo we have created for our blog. It is a combination of all three affiliates the Wheeling Nailers the WBS Penguins and the Pittsburgh Penguins. what do you guys think?

pensfans4everlogo.png

1: This isn't your thread. if you want to post your own concepts, use your own thread.

2: This looks like a crappy 3-D creation composed of other crappy clip-art elements.

OK 1 it was a total 3d render not any clip art second I didn't know I had to start my own thread. The person who made this used an auto cad program and a 3d rendering program to create the logo this is a flattened .png of it

My aapologies to those who started this thread I was unaware I needed to start my own thread to say your concept was nice and to show you mine