Winnipeg Jets Alternate Uniform

TrueNorth13

I had previously started a thread with 2 Jets concepts, but that died pretty quickly. I decided to change a few things about my partial logo concept. I had tried to incorporate a lot more grey into the design, but it made things hard to make out, so I changed it to white. I kept the little details of the arm stripes pointing north, for True North.

I include my other design as well.

2lT9VK2.png

F0x3108.png

Maybe by adding a little red to the striping, this jersey would be a huge success.

Other than that, pretty good!

I took your suggestion of adding red to the striping and did just that. I also added the maple leaf to the logo, just so the red striping wasn't so random. I actually really like having the maple leaf and the jet. It's still a partial logo compared to the primary, but it keeps the Canadian aspect to it. I wasn't alive for the original Jets, but adding the red striping really reminds me of those original Jets jerseys.

f0jlDCO.png

Maybe by adding a little red to the striping, this jersey would be a huge success.

Other than that, pretty good!

I took your suggestion of adding red to the striping and did just that. I also added the maple leaf to the logo, just so the red striping wasn't so random. I actually really like having the maple leaf and the jet. It's still a partial logo compared to the primary, but it keeps the Canadian aspect to it. I wasn't alive for the original Jets, but adding the red striping really reminds me of those original Jets jerseys.

f0jlDCO.png

Looks really good!

Archived