Howdy Folks I'm back with something a little out of my wheel house today, A LA Rams concept. As an LA native who was born the year the Rams left and grown up without a NFL team I can safely say I do not care that the Rams are back. BUT since they are why not rebrand! I used the old rams colors to give my logo a UC kinda of feel.

6TQutrm.jpg

rxvDmip.jpg

As always Folks feed back is much appreciated! Uniforms to come so keep checking back!

💻linktr.ee/McElroy19 // ✍️ Graphic Design — Vegas Golden Knights. //✏️ Sports Logos and Uniforms
✨✨Let’s work together!! ✨✨

I like it. Hope the Rams go back to royal blue and yellow

Completely agreed. Nice work. Maybe just make an alternate with just the head, like their current primary.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

I think its a good start. A few things:

The aggression of the current logo is lost. I think this could come from a few things. For one the head is not quite high enough to convey how much its bowing up. If you tilted the chin slightly more toward the chest and the crown of the head slightly forward it would be a more aggressive stance. I also think in general the torso of the ram is a little soft. He should be a little leaner and more defined in the back legs especially. The color scheme is spot on. The word mark can use some major work. I find it very collegiate.

The details in the head are whats bothering me. The head seems like it could be a touch larger along with more aggression [as LoyolaProp1 stated].

And maybe with the logo that has the work mark you could try setting it below and in front of the ram. Make it look kind of like its coming out from behind the word mark.

Otherwise a great start.

I second pretty much what LoyolaPropr1 and will add: the eye perhaps can be 'squintier' and a little lower, to give a meaner look.  OTHERWISE, this is freakin' DOPE!!  I would totally get behind this.  I'd love to see a full-bodied Ram logo like this.  A good idea like jrcollis714 mentioned is an alternate to pay homage to past head-only logos.

Excellent execution.  The colors are exactly as they should be.  You should enter this into the ESPN LA RAMS logo re-design competition. I believe it's for fun, but they will publish the finalists.  This would get my vote.

Archived