NBA 2k16 Design:

King_Con21

Go to photobucket (using this cuz that's what I use so it's easier to explain)

Set up an account if you don't already have one

If you have the picture you want to upload on your mobile device, click "Upload" in the top right corner

Once it's finished uploading, tap the picture

Then tap "Get Links"

Tap the box under "IMG" then copy that link

Paste it into the box under "Reply to this topic" if you want to post it right here and et voila!

The uniforms are WAY too busy. I think they need a lot of changes. I don't think the camo and flag are needed. The shark logo on the back of the home is not needed. If you really need it, make it smaller. The name on back is too big. Lastly, Nike (for now) doesn't supply NBA uniforms.

image.png 

"Okay, Mr. OKC, you obviously have never been to Louisville."

image_zpswov2iekz.jpg

The uniforms are WAY too busy. I think they need a lot of changes. I don't think the camo and flag are needed. The shark logo on the back of the home is not needed. If you really need it, make it smaller. The name on back is too big. Lastly, Nike (for now) doesn't supply NBA uniforms.

It really wasn't supposed to be an NBA type concept, I simply made it on an NBA game. I appreciate the feedback tho!

Where and how do you do this on 2k

I don't have the game but I've seen a few videos on it but it's on 2k16, you can relocate teams in like a season or franchise mode and add your own personal logos onto you own personal jersey, and you can customize the court and stadium to the way you want it. There's plenty of videos so just look it up and you can see it all.

Archived