The City Logo Project (Boston City Logo)

XenonDesigns

After visiting Montreal, I realized that they're city logo was very prominent throughout the streets. I recently decided to take a jab at making Boston have a city logo and this is what I came up with...

it's quite simple but I had some problems while brainstorming. If you have any other suggestions please let me know. PS if you know what they call the item on the freedom trail logo that'd be appreciated as well!

Cities I'd like to do:

OKC

tbd

image.png

image.png

sigsgsg.png.dd2c63fee3388b4132af271cae3c34b5.png

The Bunker Hill Monument is in Charlestown, not Boston proper. I think the emblem of the Freedom Trail is a flag or banner.

Not sure what the most iconic symbol of Boston is. If there was some kind of structure that defines the city, I'd be inclined to go with the Paul Revere statue near Old North Church.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

6 hours ago, slapshot said:

The Bunker Hill Monument is in Charlestown, not Boston proper. I think the emblem of the Freedom Trail is a flag or banner.

Not sure what the most iconic symbol of Boston is. If there was some kind of structure that defines the city, I'd be inclined to go with the Paul Revere statue near Old North Church.

Hmm maybe a Paul Revere silhouette?

sigsgsg.png.dd2c63fee3388b4132af271cae3c34b5.png

Tom Brady winking in a tri-corn hat.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived