MLS Gridiron - Updated Mar 21 - SKC, POR and NewCrest!DCU 15/20

MrAstrodome

• 4 weeks later...

And we're back. 

D.C. United

And now with the new crest. Heeding TheAngel&TheGambler's advice, I changed the numbers to something that would better fit the modern DCU identity. The stripes are recolored for a bolder look. And the helmet has the new striping based off the flag. 

Q8u0u8q.png

lojkxAu.png

pCcKjyX.png

Kansas City Wizards (Sporting Kansas City)

The last time I did SKC, I had way too much going on with the yoke and stripes and the helmet logo was horribly done. So now, I went with shoulder stripes that are a little bit more faithful to the logo, a new number font, new pants stripes that borrow somewhat from the Chargers and continues the "border" motif, a revised helmet decal that has an actual K and a fresh new pair of white socks. The facemask is grey to go with Sporting's classical look and their alt is their signature light blue.

k0Hy8q3.png

u5DrC0A.png

lHj3bPJ.png

Portland Timbers

Ponderosa Green for primary, capped whites for the away and the Rose City red for the alternates. The striping for the Timbers is based on their current "Chevron" jerseys. Since I didn't like the current or past versions of the Rose City colored primary, I did my own variant. 

9izy4Up.png

i7Ax455.png

PYj8l4I.png

Guest darkpiranha

Lots of great stuff in here.  The only miss for me is Houston's helmet.  The long train car just sitting there by itself on the helmet looks awkward.  My suggestion would a Seahawks style wrap-around where the train emerges from the back of the helmet.  

Archived