"crEAtion StadiumBuilder": NCAA Football series (End. What's next?)

29texan

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope hope you don't get discouraged (for lack of a better term) with the lack of commenting, it's hard of think of new things to say. I can't find anything to say except for "this is awesome!" 

Note: Does anyone know a modder? Because, I would love to download this as am add-on for the XBox (although the file size would be ginormous)

image.jpg.155faab7d9af838dcc16facded816fimage.jpg

All credit goes to their respective creators (Veras and hawkfan89)

image.jpg

On ‎3‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 8:13 AM, MrRockyTop16 said:

I hope hope you don't get discouraged (for lack of a better term) with the lack of commenting, it's hard of think of new things to say. I can't find anything to say except for "this is awesome!" 

Note: Does anyone know a modder? Because, I would love to download this as am add-on for the XBox (although the file size would be ginormous)

Trust me, if I knew how to mod, I'd be the first to tell you.

My little brother is more into that, but I don't know how he'd be able to do it.

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

SCOREBOARDS

Just to get started, here are the types of scoreboards you can have for your stadium. There are 5, available, but 2 of them are used for stadiums with Closed Roofs only. 

- Manual - The first ever scoreboards used, with an old school clock

- Bulb - Typically seen in most high school stadiums, a scoreboard with lightbulbs, some of which are burned out from time to time (to add realism) 

- Digital - Same setup as "Bulb" scoreboards, only with LED replacing the lightbulbs with digitalized, red numbers

- LED - An entire board of LED lights that can display anything

- Jerryworld - 4 LED boards hanging in the middle of the stadium

- Halo - Circular LED board fixed within the roof of the stadium 

RdMdPDa.jpg

For Baseball setups, the Manual, Bulb, and Digital scoreboards all display baseball settings. 

Next, I'll show the option of Videoboards (I actually forgot to put that in) then show size and location options, as well as adding text and even ads.  

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png

On February 28, 2016 at 6:42 PM, 29texan said:

CLASSIC FACADES

These designs come from common designs in the past. Not all of these examples will come from stadiums, but they will all show what design it is meant to be:

Gothic
120710_duke17_agweb1.jpg

In my biased opinion, the best looking campus in the world. Literally stood at this exact location to pose for graduation photos. The FB stadium won't be Gothic when done, but it will be a big upgrade. And a foyer has been built out from this façade as well. 

Great work overall. 

SCREENS/COMBO

- Electronic - The old "lite-brites", before using actual video for scoreboards... 

mls_1996_scoreboard.jpg?itok=SHRttm8f

- Basic Screen - An old school, lo-def video screen by itself

MLS%2B10%253A10%2B-%2BPicture%2Bof%2BFen

- HD Screen - High Definition screen, by itself

jacksonville-scoreboard-e1415041945198.j

- Combo - A mix of a basic scoreboard and LED video screen

Qm2NPSa.jpg

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png

RIBBONS 

The space in between the seating and sections that are usually just blank walls. Feel free to add something:

giphy.gif

- Blank - Just a blank wall. (Leaving space blank leaves room for you to add text in the "ACCESSORIES" option...) 

017_zpssddb8xlw.jpg

- Fixed Ads - Load up to 10 different ads on one line. Just like with NBA 2K, you can download what you'd want to put on. 

277309136_29f350535f_b.jpg

- LED Ads - Same as "Fixed Ads", only it moves like a slideshow. 

Screen-Shot-2014-08-20-at-7.29.11-PM.png

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png

14 hours ago, User9113 said:

This is awesome. My idea for a feature would be being able to upload any area from google earth 3D as a way to create a surrounding backdrop for the stadium.

I actually have that in mind. 

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png

SOUND SYSTEM

- Small - typical, high school bullhorns

- Large - much larger sound system that's audible but not the most clear

- Hi-Def - large sound system that's as clear as a bell

You can toggle the screen size just like with the stadium seating. Within the grey box is an example of what it would look like. You can only do this with LED and Jerryworld screens.

McS1mc1.jpg

And that completes the Audio/Visual options. Next is the "Accessories" and "Finalize". 

Hard to believe it's almost over.

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png

ACCESSORIES

The little extras here and there that you can use to dress your stadium up a bit.

Banners - Championship, Conference, and customizable/downloadable/uploadable banners to hang from anywhere.

Flags - National, State/Provential, School Logo/Colors, or any flag you want to download.

Student Section / Visitors Section - Choose sections of stadium where you want the majority collection of fans to sit.

Band Sections - Choose sections of stadium where you want the home and visitor bands to sit.

Special Areas - Plazas, Water Features, Concessions, Team Stores, or "Big Sets". 

Statues - Players, Coaches, Animals, Etc.

Text - Type in a simple text to any part of the stadium. It can be anything.

ohTgQ6n.jpg

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png

On ‎4‎/‎6‎/‎2016 at 4:15 PM, TheBigBuc said:

Great concept, do you plan on allowing this to be built in Dynasty, for Stadium expansions 

Yes. And I'll get to that as soon as I'm done with everything else... which shouldn't be too long from now.

I'll say, 3 weeks.

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png

So I'm gonna be a little lazy with this category. I won't have the screen for each option, but I'll describe it while posting real-world examples.

Banners

- Choose a shape (Horizontal Rectangle, Vertical Rectangle, 4-point,  5-point, Oval), chose outline or not.
 - Background (Blank, Two-tone, Gradient, Outline and colors)
 - Text (and colors)

- Logo

- Or just download an image online 

Examples:

38be750b7daf2b5d32bb90f940ac49ae.jpgOhio-Champion-Banner-with-T.jpgalabama09champ96802b.jpg9130_big.jpg

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png

Student Section
Home Band 
Visitor Section
Visitor Band

You can set up the size of the sections (the top L/R buttons) and use one of the sticks to set where these sections would be. And you can do that to any part of the stadium, any tier, any section... except for the boxes. 

GoMzRVD.jpg

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png

Statues 

There is a loooong list of statues I have in mind, so I just decided to copy and paste from a list I already made last year. With every picture I have for each category (outside of the Players and Coaches) it would be the image and pose used for the statue as an example. You can adjust the size of the statue, as well. 

Player

Modern (QB, Backs, WR, TE, Secondary, Lineman, Kicker)
Late 20th (QB, Backs, WR, TE, Secondary, Lineman, Kicker)
Mid 20th (QB, Backs, WR, TE, Secondary, Lineman, Kicker)
Early 20th (QB, Backs, WR, TE, Secondary, Lineman, Kicker)
1800’s (QB, Backs, WR, TE, Secondary, Lineman, Kicker)

Coach

(Modern, Old School, 1800’s / Thin, Heavy)

Birds 

Sea Creatures 

Land Animals

Human

Other

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png

Would you theoretically be able to place multiple statues and make a scene with them?  Also something like dedications or description plates at the statue bases would be cool.  Your long neck dino appears to be an Apatosaurus (I didn't know that I just googled it :P).

Archived