CreamSoda

Super Bowl 50 Aesthetics

1 hour ago, BrandMooreArt said:

ill be honest, i like the gold endzones

Same here. Its so much brighter than the CFP black endzones. And it fits the NFL theme for this year.

The more I look at the golden end zones the more I don't mind them.  It would really help to create a special feel for Super Bowl 50.  

Does anybody know when official field graphics and uniforms are released?

I think the team wordmarks in the endzones will be outlined in gold. It's better than the whole endzone being gold.

I think Carolina will likely get black endzones since that's what they had in their last SB appearance.  Denver had navy endzones in SB 48 so I think they'll get those again.

I'm very surprised they actually did this!

Cool to see them in the all whites though.

Panthers were probably planning and hoping to go all white in their SB run. Broncos change that. 

Now I wonder if the Panthers will go with silver or black pants to go with their black tops. I expect the standard home set. 

YES! Broncos in white vs. Panthers in black was the one I wanted. Now hopefully the Panthers go silver pants and not black mono. 

Hmm....

How about Black & Orange fr the endzones? It's contrast enough, and still would look good.

Though I love the Broncos orange look, this will improve the overall aesthetic of the game simply by the fact that the Panthers home looks are superior to their road ones. I'll be interested to see which combo Carolina goes with.

Knowing how much of a traditionalist Jerry Richardson is, I expect the standard black tops and silver pants as the Panthers' combo. I don't think they wore monoblack this year anyway. 

Like I said elsewhere, I bet the Broncos first asked if they could wear blue and were told no...

Now that the Broncos are in white, I'm rooting for this

Peyton+Manning+Denver+Broncos+v+CincinnaCarolina-Panthers-2012-2013-Blue-Alterna

But this isn't terrible at all

Luke_web.jpg

LOVE the varsity jacket... I can't wait to buy it on clearance.

EDIT: I can't find it on NFL Shop... can anyone link me to it?

Seeing as if they haven't wore them all year (excluding preseason), I would be shocked to see the black pants on the big stage.

30 minutes ago, Silence of the Rams said:

The panthers could go all blue too. I smell color rush again

Nope, no alts allowed...