My first attempt at a template (Nike Vapor Untouchable)

mrkennedy77

I have been a longtime lurker on these boards, and only recently been expressing my opinions on work here. I am far from the level that most of you guys are, but as a hobby I really enjoy the templates people share on here. I mainly do these for my fantasy league, and everyone is blown away by the branding I create, which is heavily inspired by all you! Anyhow, I finally made a somewhat successful attempt at creating my own template. I know it is very rough in some spots, which I plan to iron out before next season begins. I'd like to hear from you guys what you think of my first work. 

opoe0z.jpg

The main things that stick out for me once I started coloring it was the stripes on the shoulders are still there from the original photo, and the mesh at the bottom needs reworked. 

Very well done:D When you are finished ironing out the rough spots make sure this gets posted on the Resources page. Lots of members will use this. I know I will. Please make sure you put it in a photoshop format and vector format. Can't wait to put this to use. You need to give yourself more credit. You definitely have skills.

3 hours ago, The Nati MacDaddy said:

Very well done:D When you are finished ironing out the rough spots make sure this gets posted on the Resources page. Lots of members will use this. I know I will. Please make sure you put it in a photoshop format and vector format. Can't wait to put this to use. You need to give yourself more credit. You definitely have skills.

I absolutely plan on sharing it. But all I have is photoshop, I can share it as a psd and if someone who is better skilled than I wants to convert it that'd be great. 

I gotta credit Darth Brooks for creating that mega thread, learned a lot from that. :notworthy:

• 11 months later...
  • Atomic locked this topic

Archived