College Baseball - 2016 Season

cajunaggie08

That's why I put this on the coaches. Nike offers both varsity gold and old gold as colors for these. Ultimately the AD needs to say, "Here are the colors you're allowed to use and don't add to them". I don't think all the Nike teams use the same number fonts either so there is no cohesion even between the Nike uniforms that Baylor uses.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Nike has taken over for both basketball teams and football as well. For whatever reason, they've maintained under armor for baseball and I believe softball.  To make matters worse, they've gone full highlighter for their basketball uniforms for the men. It started with Adidas, but it has gravitated to the Nike uniforms as well. There's no doubt Baylor has one of the most polluted pools of colors right now. Everything from two shades of green, two different golds, yellow, gunmetal gray, lighter shades of gray, white, black, and of course the highlighter color for basketball. 

MwI2rht_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

a&mbanner1.png

CAPSHIELDbackground4.png

Cal State Fullerton @ USC game was quite gorgeous Monday night. Always been a fan of both school's uniforms. Hope that Trojan arch and font  makes its way to the MLB soon, shame the Padres got rid of it when they had it in the 90's 

Screenshot_2016-03-21-23-37-49.thumb.pngScreenshot_2016-03-22-08-31-34.thumb.png

Clippers.gif
UCLA.gif

On 3/9/2016 at 7:35 PM, GoGamecocks29 said:

Carolina is wearing the new ugly UA shoulder stripe jerseys tonight…

image.jpeg

Is the script arched or is it just the way it's displayed? With that kind of font they're using, it would look better if it was just straight across.

7 hours ago, Dolphins Dynasty said:

Is the script arched or is it just the way it's displayed? With that kind of font they're using, it would look better if it was just straight across.

It's arched.

Has South Carolina ever had a charcoal hat?  I know it's a trendy color with no association to the school...but the charcoal would actually work on that set.  The matte helmet looks sort of charcoalish.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎4‎/‎15‎/‎2016 at 8:39 AM, Botiger said:

We looked and played like a joke.  I like TN's smokey gray if they would wear orange socks with them.

I feel like these wouldn't be that bad if the stripes went all the way to the collar and the belt line.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

8 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

I feel like these wouldn't be that bad if the stripes went all the way to the collar and the belt line.

It's not just that. These had so many things going against them. Tapered stripes, odd placement, the shoulder stripes didn't fall straight down but rather wrapped a bit around the sleeves. Low and behold, the stripes weren't even true to what Auburn has always worn. They were some odd thing that Under Armour came up with. I put these together the other day to showcase what the stripes actually looked like.

stripe 1.jpg

stripe 2.jpg

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

• 1 month later...

Archived