cajunaggie08

College Baseball - 2016 Season

So Under Armour's baseball designers said "Hey, Northwestern...we really like what Adidas pushed to all of its schools for the last three or four years, and everyone continues to love variations of the tequila sunrise ...so here you go! #clickclack"

16 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

So Under Armour's baseball designers said "Hey, Northwestern...we really like what Adidas pushed to all of its schools for the last three or four years, and everyone continues to love variations of the tequila sunrise ...so here you go! #clickclack"

I don't think this looks that bad though.  Hard to explain, but I think the tequila sunrise looks better in softer colors like the purple.  Even the green South Florida used with their football unis didn't look bad, but once you get into the bright reds and orange I don't like it as much.

Here's the full photo...

CbdyPscXEAA-s4n.jpg

Ole Miss' uniform combo for Opening Day.

Screen Shot 2016-02-19 at 9.06.43 AM.png

The best combination we have IMO.  I just love that Navy jersey and Rebels script for some reason.

1 hour ago, upperV03 said:

Another one of Oregon's new combos:

image.thumb.jpeg.48c7ec687a634c99770b510image.thumb.jpeg.cd31c1811c2acf537faa612

Well this is baseball, so it could be a road. Please no in football. Please school colors.

On February 19, 2016 at 10:10 AM, hjones13 said:

Ole Miss' uniform combo for Opening Day.

Screen Shot 2016-02-19 at 9.06.43 AM.png

The best combination we have IMO.  I just love that Navy jersey and Rebels script for some reason.

Nah. Today's is better

28 minutes ago, hjones13 said:

Ole Miss going with a Powder Blue jersey and Pants today.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

That is a great look. Works perfect for Ole Miss

5 minutes ago, rsaline said:

That is a great look. Works perfect for Ole Miss

I agree, but only on the guys who wear stirrups. The powder blue all the way to the shoes is a little much. 

Another new combo for Oregon today:

image.thumb.jpeg.4c2e0c66e370118747e17d6image.thumb.jpeg.710ba2472f4e386dc770939

These simple uniforms they are debuting this season are much better than the ones they were wearing the last couple seasons with the unnecessary panels on both the jerseys and pants.

Really like Oregon's much cleaner uniforms this season.  I'm predicting they'll have at least 4-5 more jerseys before the season is over, with them likely having 2 whites, a Kelly green one, a black one, and maybe a yellow one.

12 minutes ago, Webfooter said:

Really like Oregon's much cleaner uniforms this season.  I'm predicting they'll have at least 4-5 more jerseys before the season is over, with them likely having 2 whites, a Kelly green one, a black one, and maybe a yellow one.

Yep, that's about what I'm expecting from them too. I also wouldn't be surprised if they had one or two more helmets other than the retro looking one, the black one, and the green one shown above. And I'm expecting around 3-4 more caps as well.

5 hours ago, hjones13 said:

Ole Miss going with a Powder Blue jersey and Pants today.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Love that look. It would work so great for the Twins, as an update to this previous look:

rod-carew-minnesota-twins-legend-image-t

Lamar switched up their greys. Now sporting pullovers. They started wearing red pullovers on Sunday's last season. 

LUBSB022016STILL.jpg

Under new head coach Butch Thompson, Auburn went 1-2 through opening weekend, wearing the all white uniforms for all three games.

There were a couple of different sets of stirrups worn by the team. Sad we don't get uniforms stirrups throughout the team like we have in past seasons.

2-19-16 vs Sac State Wade Rackley (3).jpeg

4 hours ago, Clintau24 said:

Under new head coach Butch Thompson, Auburn went 1-2 through opening weekend, wearing the all white uniforms for all three games.

There were a couple of different sets of stirrups worn by the team. Sad we don't get uniforms stirrups throughout the team like we have in past seasons.

2-19-16 vs Sac State Wade Rackley (3).jpeg

I think I saw 3 different stirrups. I thought it was weird that we wore the same unis for all 3 games. Cincinnatti wore horrible red jerseys against LSU Sunday but I couldn't find any pics.

1 hour ago, Botiger said:

I think I saw 3 different stirrups. I thought it was weird that we wore the same unis for all 3 games. Cincinnatti wore horrible red jerseys against LSU Sunday but I couldn't find any pics.

I haven't found the front yet, but yikes

GWZOMUEBIAGKUYU.20160221230129.jpg

17 hours ago, cajunaggie08 said:

I haven't found the front yet, but yikes

GWZOMUEBIAGKUYU.20160221230129.jpg

Yep that's it! The front wasn't too bad. It's a pullover. It's the vertical shoulder stripe and the one across the back that's horrible.

I may be biased....but I love LSU's home whites.

HIQHNBQONLEOOPS.20160220121324.jpg

Cincy's unis were interesting on Friday night with the shoulder stripes....actually not a bad look IMO but I think matching stripes on the pants would complete the look:

XZYYGTKXVJPRRQA.20160220122813.jpg

Not a great look at the red tops Cincy wore on Sunday, but I guess it's better than nothing:

zLKF80T.png